NGK Iridium plugs - set of 4

monster

Wherever I May Roam
Donating Member
Registered
AND ONLY $32.00 FOR SHIPPING! What an azzhat
rock.gif

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Hayabusa-GSX-R-R1-R6-NGK-Iridium-IX-Plugs-CR9EIX-3521_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35572QQha
shZitem160072813337QQihZ006QQitemZ160072813337QQrdZ1" target="_blank">LINKUS MAXIMUS</a>

I especially like this:

Your items will either be shipped via USPS or UPS. Please allowed 5-7 business days for your items to be delivered. We will ship the following business day after we receive your payment. Please see below for shipping rates.

Exchanges / Returns

Buyer is responsible for Shipping & Handling fees for returned or exchanged items.
We will reimburse you the actual shipping fees for exchange if we sent wrong item, wrong quantities or item was defective. If we don't have the right part in our warehouse we will reimburse you your money once we receive the item back.

Yeah. Those plugs would cost all of about $6.00 to ship UPS.

Jeez.

--Wag--

I put in a set of 4 after 13000 miles...it gives more smoother feels, when I reach 8~9k and coming down from it...it was much smoother feels, instead of sluggish feels...and better response too...from the stealerships sells for $9.99...a piece. my 2cents
wink.gif

I am. It was hard to tell 'cause I tweeked it on the dyno couple of days later. I've run the multi-tip Bosch on other motors and liked them (can't get them for the busa), good burn. Better mix? Seems better don't know if it was the plugs or the minor tweek. They do look like they're burning good and even across the face of the plug. my thought?

Fellas if you take time to think out side the box you would really see the deal..This is probably one of the smartest business tactics out there,and have used it myself till someone that didn't think outside the box complained.here goes:

Ebay charges fees to list and sell and item and can only charge you on that money,they can't take money from your shipping charges,so he list the shipping higher to get what he wants for the parts/real shipping cost and ebay only charges him for the fees on $1.00.in the end you get a deal and he makes money as he should,win win for you both,so before you just complain think outside the box of life...

mathmatically you actual come out ahead...

you get them at your dealer:

Dealer price- $10 each x4
gas to go get them-$10
time used-$10

Total $60

You buy them on ebay:

they cost you -$33
cost to ship them for him-$4.05 usps
list and end fees he pays-$.30
time to ship them to you-$15
his net for 4 plugs-$13.65

**NOT EVEN REALLY WORTH HIS TIME BUT HE DOES IT SO YOU GET A GOOD DEAL ON PLUGS INSTEAD OF THE DEALER RAPING YOU****Think before you really try to understand why someone does something that doesn't seem quite right,don't ASSUME ANYTHING....

(GoldenChild @ Jan. 11 2007,21:36) Fellas if you take time to think out side the box you would really see the deal..This is probably one of the smartest business tactics out there,and have used it myself till someone that didn't think outside the box complained.here goes:

Ebay charges fees to list and sell and item and can only charge you on that money,they can't take money from your shipping charges,so he list the shipping higher to get what he wants for the parts and ebay only charges him for the fees on $1.00.in the end you get a deal and he makes money as he should,win win for you both,so before you just complain think outside the box of life...
I have no problem with charging a handling fee (especially in light of what you mention) however, what I don't like is that you pay the shipping and handling fees again to return the items, but if you rate a refund you are only given back the "actual shipping fees".

I can appreciate when someone is trying to get over on the system, but somehow, that usually gets pushed down to me....

(MC MUSTANG @ Jan. 11 2007,19:40)
(GoldenChild @ Jan. 11 2007,21:36) Fellas if you take time to think out side the box you would really see the deal..This is probably one of the smartest business tactics out there,and have used it myself till someone that didn't think outside the box complained.here goes:

Ebay charges fees to list and sell and item and can only charge you on that money,they can't take money from your shipping charges,so he list the shipping higher to get what he wants for the parts and ebay only charges him for the fees on $1.00.in the end you get a deal and he makes money as he should,win win for you both,so before you just complain think outside the box of life...
I have no problem with charging a handling fee (especially in light of what you mention) however, what I don't like is that you pay the shipping and handling fees again to return the items, but if you rate a refund you are only given back the "actual shipping fees".

I can appreciate when someone is trying to get over on the system, but somehow, that usually gets pushed down to me....
I can relate but you won't believe how many times things are sold to folks that tell you what they need and you ask them what they are doing and you know what part they really need and you ship part they asked for only for them to want to return item after you simply spent time explaining why that was the wrong part in the beginning...

Back