FASTER-THE MOVIE

crash2000

Registered
check this movie comn to theaters hopefully in decemebr r sooner... http://www.fastermovie.com

finally a movie thats real..not 2 fast and 2 bullsh_t...r bikerboyz let me give a modified blackbird a 5sec head start in the 1/4mile with my moded gsxr750 and than jump on the gas tank at like 180mph yeahhhh..ohh and dont forget about the awsome helmets they had..let me tell u in real life u can see everything at over 150mph without a visor..

Looks cool.  Probably never be screened in big USA theaters since it's not really a "Movie".  :sad:   I'll buy the DVD though.  :)
I'd like to see another fiction based biker movie - I think it's still an unsucessfully tapped market.  Maybe I should write one....  I'll cross Titanic-ism with Raiders of the Lost Ark action, make it all revolve around cycles and submit my script to Hollyweird.

Looks cool.  Probably never be screened in big USA theaters since it's not really a "Movie".  :sad:   I'll buy the DVD though.  :)
I'd like to see another fiction based biker movie - I think it's still an unsucessfully tapped market.  Maybe I should write one....  I'll cross Titanic-ism with Raiders of the Lost Ark action, make it all revolve around cycles and submit my script to Hollyweird.
u should run for gov.

bikerboyz was a VERY LARGE disappointment for me. Like the bikes, but the races lacked something to be desired...

Back