We shall see about cheese

We shall see what kind of guy he is. But you guys have got to realize that guys like him push newbies away. As for me I ain't going nowhere. The question wasn't possed to piss people off. I just recently found the site and loved it. So here I am in all my glory.

As for pitbull. How hard do you have to ride a busa to hit top speed in five miles? I can start in fifth, stop halfway and do it again and never ride it hard! You should know this

No, cheese is established here. What remains to be seen is what kind of guy YOU are :newbie: . :super:

Come on, drop it already. Your tranny blew, then you posted your drag strip techniques. Seems like Johnny Cheese hit it on the head when he said, "Tell us the rest of the story".

Not trying to provoke ya, it's just you did'nt like the answer you got.

Now let it go.

Stealth

We shall see what kind of guy he is.  But you guys have got to realize that guys like him push newbies away.  As for me I ain't going nowhere.  The question wasn't possed to piss people off.  I just recently found the site and loved it.  So here I am in all my glory.
I am no newbie. The first response I got from J.C. made me do a double-take. It is what it is.

I vote for coming clean, getting your ride fixed, and moving the fug on. You entered the board talking about how horrible Suzuki is yadda yadda....

How's about we get some pics, you tells us what kinda riding you do and that stuff... you know all the good stuff?

I vote for coming clean, getting your ride fixed, and moving the fug on.  You entered the board talking about how horrible Suzuki is yadda yadda....

How's about we get some pics, you tells us what kinda riding you do and that stuff... you know all the good stuff?
Yeah, what bubblicious said... :laugh:

We shall see what kind of guy he is.  But you guys have got to realize that guys like him push newbies away.  As for me I ain't going nowhere.  The question wasn't possed to piss people off.  I just recently found the site and loved it.  So here I am in all my glory.
Good glad you like it. Now let's talk about something else. Besides people. Bye the way no buddy is pushing any newbies away. If they leave it is on their own. We have lots of different people and ideas, you may not like them all but they are different perspectives.

Good glad you like it.  Now let's talk about something else.  Besides people.  Bye the way no buddy is pushing any newbies away.  If they leave it is on their own.  We have lots of different people and ideas, you may not like them all but they are different perspectives.
For Instance, I think Ninja Eater Is a Blowhard, Spastic bar grabbing clutch Monkey, that actually rides a Honda Trail 70!!!!  

But I keep it to myself...   :eek:

That way we all get along!!!    

Oh and BOSE? Yeah, I'll say it...Over rated, Thats right a little fashion accessory, not a real system... :eek:

THough I really enjoy my Lifestyle 27... :thumbsup:

Just playing...Ninja...

DTM, I know that it isn't/wouldn't be hard to run the 'Busa up to it's limits on a five mile strait (I know I look a little slow but trust me I'm not ). But your bike only has/had 1400 miles - and you claim to have run it up to 186 several times. In my conservative thinking thats a little hard. My used "01 'Busa had 5003 miles on it when I got it and I've only had it up to about 130 mph or so(as indicated by the speedo). There aren't enough open decent roads here in Michigan to do much more(maybe 150 or so, once, just to say that you been that fast), but running it like can and will take its toll (either mechanically, or if you crash - your ass). My whole problem with with your story(or anyone else who does the same) is if you are going to ride the 'Busa like you stole it, hard, fast & furious, take some responsibility for your actions. If you ride wild & wipe out and crash, don't post poor me, I'm hurt. Or, if your running it to the rev limiter everytime that you ride and something lets go , realize that you did at least have just a little to do with it. Not taking a jab at ya DTM, just adding my .02. I hope you do stick around on the board, and hear what happens with your bike.

Pit Bull

DaveNotTheMan,

Stupid... M, O, O, N... That spells stupid.

If you wanna post whore dweeb, then do it on the appropriate topic like the rest of us!

-Rip

DTM.........drop it dude.......b4 we start to dislike you........Cheese is a good dude, and very helpful........he's earned his stripes, now you gotta earn yers.......lets end the debate now please. :super: :thumbsup:

Back