I love having a girlfriend that rides

FinallyGotaBusa

Registered
I thank my lucky stars every day that I have a girlfriend that rides instead of trying to make me get rid of my bike. Just thought I would share.

-Eric

Sammie_resized.jpg

Looking good Finally, I am assuming she has gloves stashed in the helmet there right? Looks like she has really pretty hands, would be a good idea to get some leather on them things...

Very Cool, and I am a little jealous...sorta, I mean I would like my lady to be able to ride, but at the same time I think it would add to my stress knowing she rides...

But anyway, pretty lady...pretty bikes.

Yup rev, shes got some leather in that helmet for her hands, and you are right it does add to the stress factor whenever she leaves (she rides to work every morning) expecially when she calls and says someone almost killed her by turning out in front of her.

Grrr, yeah never mind...I like having the wife in a cage. Pam and I have talked about it and it could work if she only rode with me for fun...that may not be too bad...but yeah I'd be a nervous wreck...

Hey...and I'm glad she rides too...I love seeing more gals getting in to riding... :cool:

Grrr, yeah never mind...I like having the wife in a cage.  Pam and I have talked about it and it could work if she only rode with me for fun...that may not be too bad...but yeah I'd be a nervous wreck...
Jeez Keith...this sound EXACTLY like a conversation I just had with my hubby...apparently he's quite nervous when I ride alone (which is most of the time)...

We worry about you guys too...we just have lots of insurance you don't know about on ya! :bounce:

In fact, I rarely communte to work on my Busa...It's just worth the hassles and BS in Morning traffic... On casual Friday's I will sometimes, but pretty much i just stay in the cage to and from work...Too many folks too sleepy and grumpy in the morning, and in too much of a self centered hurry in the evening...
I just wait till I get home and then duck out into the countryside a little to hit some good roads...

Always good to see more female riders. Besides them looking sexy has hell, it brings a nice perspective to riding. you are also right about the worry, but it is no difference when a guy is riding, his girl or wife will always worry even when they don't say so. It makes it even more so when both partners ride. You just know what the other can run in to.

Nice pic!! Cute girl!!! Like Michelle said, love to see more girls riding!!! The guys I ride with are very protective of me, want me to call AS SOON AS I get home from riding with em' etc... When we race, they're like "damn girl, you scared the hella outta me on that thing, let's just go chill for a while.."

But I feel the same way about them. Everytime Shawn pulls the front end up (way up) it scares the hell outta me and I know I'm holding my breath waiting for him to put it back down. Or hittin' the twisties when someone goes into a corner HOT, I'm praying they make it through unscathed.... just part of riding I guess!!

Anyways.... Great pic FGB, just help her to learn to be the best rider she can be and always be expecting the unexpected!! I bet you guys look great riding together!!!

Lo :bounce:

Get that poor girl a Busa!  :tounge:
I swear I would have a heart attack as soon as she got on it.....she is not allowed to even touch my bike until she has put at least 5000 miles on hers (she is rackin them up though might have to change that   )

-Eric
Oh come on!  I'd only done about 2000 miles on a Harley before I bought the Busa!  She's got the advantage of being on a sport bike now...she'd do fine...let her touch it!  :D

You're just afraid she'll take yours perhaps?!  :tounge:

Nice pic!!  Cute girl!!!  Like Michelle said, love to see more girls riding!!!  The guys I ride with are very protective of me, want me to call AS SOON AS I get home from riding with em' etc...  When we race, they're like "damn girl, you scared the hella outta me on that thing, let's just go chill for a while.."  

But I feel the same way about them.  Everytime Shawn pulls the front end up (way up) it scares the hell outta me and I know I'm holding my breath waiting for him to put it back down.  Or hittin' the twisties when someone goes into a corner HOT, I'm praying they make it through unscathed....  just part of riding I guess!!

Anyways....  Great pic FGB, just help her to learn to be the best rider she can be and always be expecting the unexpected!!  I bet you guys look great riding together!!!

Lo   :bounce:
I'm sure you've seen your share of heart stoppers Lori!

You've got to love having them all worry over you though... :D Glad they look out for you...it's good to have friends like that...

Hey now I learned to ride on that bike she just inherited it when I got the Busa, good bike rode like a dream until I got on my friends 1000 and found out it was slow :devil:

Back