Power commander

SHODA

Registered
:super: Well installed power commander today,very easy install.Took it for a test ride sweeeeet.Mapped from factory for full Yosh exhaust.Nice tidy little package.

Busa.jpg

So, what kind of difference did you see compared to runnin' without it? :super:

edit: Oh, and I agree. Schweet ride! :super:

Shoda nice ride.  I just installed a PC2 on my 00' Busa yesterday.

I rode my bike with a full sys. Yosh and no PC for awhile. It had a jerk/stumble to it at low RPM cruising speeds.  It felt sluggish in the low-mid RPMs and finally came alive/opened up in the upper RPMs (6.5K-redline) without it being remapped. In other words, it did not have a smooth power delivery throughout the RPMs. Only in the upper RPMs. 

I uploaded the standard Yosh full sys. map like you have.  I didnt like it... The standard full yosh map makes your bike run tooooo rich and if you throttle it real quick then you will see a puff of black smoke.  A guy by the name of, "Dwight-PA" on sh.org hooked me up with a custom map and helped me out.  By the way, Thanks again Dwight! The difference between the standard Full Yosh map and the custom map he hooked me up with is like NIGHT and DAY!~  

I am amazed in the difference.  My bike has superfast throttle response and has TOTAL SMOOTHNESS from 2000rpm to REDLINE.  You throttle it open from any RPM and its immediate smooth power from any RPM all the way to redline, there is no hesitation! The difference is like night and day!  I can honestly say that my Busa is alot smoother and is a more enjoyable ride then ever before.  I would have never believed it, but I am now definitely impressed.   :D

:super: Well BT hard for me to say,the dealer mapped it (ecu) for the system when it was installed,it has always been very smooth to me.Someone i know who works for a dealer now told me that the 8* of retard in 2nd and 3rd gear was robbing me of tork,he then called someone he knew there (dynojet) and ask for a certain map.Before this test i never realy pushed this bike full out before. But after this test i was very impressed and happy with the result.The idea of being able to change air fuel and timing in the event of further modification is a great option as well.

Back