All busa knees on the ground only!

busagod

Registered
Thought it would be fun to see busa knees on the ground photos....post them here. No props allowed. So if you got'em, post'em!

knee2.jpg

It'll be cool to see, but I'm out. Don't think it'd be a very good idea to drag my knee in jeans... ;)

Busagod,

Thats nice. I will be right there wit ya in a bit. I gotta get the Busa warmed up.

WWJD, I take that as a true compliment. Thanks dude! Check this one out - I call this one "bike supported by thin layer of air between puck and pavement" :drool:

knee4.jpg

Impressive photo BusaGod, I didn't think a couch could lean over that far without falling.

:bounce:

I just dropped over here to see what you touring guys were all about, from the looks of the responses maybe you should be riding with the sportbike crowd.

:beerchug:

Impressive photo BusaGod, I didn't think a couch could lean over that far without falling.

:bounce:

I just dropped over here to see what you touring guys were all about, from the looks of the responses maybe you should be riding with the sportbike crowd.

:beerchug:
Hey Erionblade you one funny guy! Thanks for the laugh, dude. Glad you stopped by. You do however, have a point, not many posts. I'm sure they must be out handing someone their A$$. I expect them to post soon. Stay tuned!

Back