Which one's the best?

techbum

Registered
Can anyone shed some light on which Power Commander is best for an '03? PCll....PClll........PClllr...? I've seen different one's recommended for the busa........need help in making the proper choice....

hmmm. I heard the PCIIIr is the only one that works on the '03. I like it 'cause you can remap ignition too.

-Rip

Unless you go with the Yoshimura EMS, which is simply the best, the PCIIIr is the best runner up for your 2003 Busa.

thanks to all that replied....I am grateful.....and thanks JC but I work at a bike dealer and I get a great discount anyway.....

Silvio at Allied Barter told me that the PC can cause problems with Busa's and GSXR's so he does not receommend them and sells a different type of fuel controller/remap (can't remember brand) plus it is much cheaper than a PCIIIR. First I had heard of any problems with PC's.

You'd think that if there were problems Mr. CHeese would have ran across them by now... :super:

So what gives here? Is this bunk. Below is word for word what I was told in an e-mail from Silvio.

"I do not recommend the Power Command, nor do I sell it, since it causes some major problems with the Busa and GSXRs."

Fill us in Cheese, you are one of the only guys on the board that might have some useful insight here.

most shops without Dynos do not recommend anything that makes you take it to someone else.
Just like one shop I worked at the salesmsn told customers that the JETSKI 300 (it was a POS) was just as fast as a 550 jetski. why he had no 550 to sell

So what gives here? Is this bunk. Below is word for word what I was told in an e-mail from Silvio.

"I do not recommend the Power Command, nor do I sell it, since it causes some major problems with the Busa and GSXRs."

Fill us in Cheese, you are one of the only guys on the board that might have some useful insight here.
If he recomends something he doesn't sell.......he won't be around very long will he......just my .02 Eak :super: :thumbsup:

Back