I think I'm going to like this bike!

sykotyk

Registered
I took an early morning ride today on the same route I used to take when I had the 929. I leave the house, quick trip to the Rock store for breakfast, up Mulhullond to Kanan, Kanan to Latigo, Latigo to PCH, PCH to Los Posas to home. Even though it's brand new and I haven't been on a sport bike in about 9 months, the 'Busa ran like it was on rails. I had to keep telling myself to slow down and not corner so fast, new tires, new motor, me not having the confidence I used too. I am so happy I made the decision to go with this bike. I think we will have a long and happy relationship.

Thanks for listening to me ramble..... see you on the road! (cool smiley, I am a Scot!)

Welcome to the addiction...

Was just thinking to myself tonight, "dayum I can take 'er to the drag strip, or the mountains, or the race track...
She doesn't care..
I am a lucky man..."
Steve C.

Welcome to the board. The Busa is a kick in the pants isn't it? Injoy

This is how it always starts, :laugh: and the best part is when you get done riding her she doesn't mind if you take pictures of her naked. or even in the shower. Plus you can show the pics to all your friends without her getting upset. Who could ask for a better one. :tounge:

This is how it always starts, :laugh: and the best part is when you get done riding her she doesn't mind if you take pictures of her naked. or even in the shower. Plus you can show the pics to all your friends without her getting upset. Who could ask for a better one. :tounge:
:bounce: :super:

I just love those roads!
It's good to see another "local" person here.

When do you usually ride? I know two more people who are close to Mulholland.

Back