Mo' pictures...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Just took a few new pics of 'er. Couldn't let SLEEPERBUSA show me up completely. Yeah, mine is just stock but I'd bet thur ain't one cleaner anywhere! :cool:

Just a profile of 'er all blingin' and stuff...

shot_002.jpg

Just in case you haven't figured it out (hell, look at my avatar), I like takin' detail shots of this area of the bike. ;)

shot_012.jpg

do you like to look at yerself in the mirror alot too?? :D

j/k...

wish mine was that shiny and new lookin. no paint left on the bottom of the fairings behind the front tire, top right of the nose piece cracked, right fairing cracked by engine case, and the other minor normal wear/tear stuff...... i'm okay with it.

do you like to look at yerself in the mirror alot too??   :D  

j/k...

wish mine was that shiny and new lookin. no paint left on the bottom of the fairings behind the front tire, top right of the nose piece cracked, right fairing cracked by engine case, and the other minor normal wear/tear stuff......   i'm okay with it.
No, cache, ugly sumbiches like me hate mirrors! ;)

after the second time it fell over, I gave up on the keepin it detailed stuff.
Speakin' of... I came so damned close to droppin' her while takin' these photos that I took 3 years off of my life!!! :eek: I put the side stand down and propped 'er on it. I was walkin' off when I heard a noise. It was the side stand twistin' on a little pebble. As I turned to see what the sound was I saw 'er creepin' forward and the stand was foldin' back. It was like slow fuggin' motion! I just propped my leg against 'er to hold 'er vertical and grabbed the left grip to stop the roll. I had forgot to put 'er in gear and roll the slack out of the drivetrain before I propped 'er...

I almost threw up at the thought of 'er hittin' the concrete. :eek: If that little pebble hadn't been there to make that crushing sound when 'er weight crushed it I wouldn't have known she was fallin and she woulda dumped. I had already turned completely around to go get the camera. I still get sick to my stomache knowing how close I came today... :drool:

Nice looking bike u have there mine is same color
maybe not as clean and with the exception of TOBIN seat.

By the way, I e-mailed a few of these to Zaino and asked if they could use 'em on their site. They e-mailed me back and said to get back in touch with them in a few days. Maybe 'Train will get to represent! :super:

You are becoming the Zaino king BT! Your bike is so damn clean, it makes mine look like PigPen from Peanuts! :D

Well, it has become apparent that I ain't gonna be the mileage king, so I gotta be known for sumthin'. :laugh: Me & Pimp are supposed to rack up some miles tomorrow tho. Lookin' forward to ridin' again. :cool:

Hey...look at it this way - mileage is overrated! Look at all those poor saps changing tires whenever they gas up?!

:bounce:

At the rate I'm goin' my tires will dry rot before I wear 'em out. Well, the front one will anyway! :laugh: ;)

Back