Estimate of power

SHODA

Registered
:withstupid: Can someone lol or everyone give me an estimate,Full Yosh exhaust (mapped) Power commander with K&N filter.What should i expect at the dyno? Thanks in advance

samurai_holding_sword_md_wht.gif

me to thats the same stuff I did to mine..... I'm just 2 cheap to take it to a dino.It's like 40 or 50 bucks here just to get a sheet not even to remap.

:super: I will try to post the results so you will know , however i will go for the tune while on there.Make the best use of the time.

Narc,

I have the this exact setup and I really want the higher HP numbers that some of the other exhaust systems will do. I suspect that the loss of HP is in the resistance of the can. Can the can be swamped with a more free flowing can to boost HP numbers. I really don't have the cash to spend on another full exhaust system... :thumbsup:

Cloud

That all depends on what your base was.
Due to Busas make between 147-162 stock you could be anywhere between 157-170.
Don't get hung up on HP you will see lower HP after the 100% map is made

Cheeseman,

Do you think I should just keep my current exhaust system and I won't really see any noticable gains with another system with a good map?

I want to do a turbo kit eventually and build out the performance a little bit more... (Not cause I need it, just cause I want it :super: ) Can I use the yoshi full race system for higher performance applications without running into issues or would you recommend eventually doing the swap?

Thanks for the advice, your words are always respected cheese.

Cloud

Don't get hung up on HP you will see lower HP after the 100% map is made
Yep. Air/temp conditions, the dyno, the phase of the mood... In the end, it's just a number.

Besides, there are so many other wonderful points on that dyno curve, why worry about just the peak? The shape of the curve is probably the most critical factor that you will actually see on the street. Unless you are worried about going 196 from 194, the peak won't mean a thing. ;)

I've got all the same mod's and still want more horse power. I don't know what else to do though. Does the air box mod really make that much of a diffrence? or is there something else that will get me up to 200 mph faster? Thanks for the help.

Back