MARCUS DAIRY

SHODA

Registered
:cool: Well the correct dates for cycle sunday(Marcus Dairy) are the 4th and 5th.Word is that the two partners had a falling out.The guy that handled most of the promotional aspects is also running a bike /car show with all of the venders at the Hartford Expo the same weekend..Which is called super sunday it seems this partner registered the name for his own protection and for good reason.The guys i will be going up with still are'nt sure which will be the best bet,will keep you all informed.Think it would be great to meet up and spend some time. ;)

thanks shoda, i might need directions, i dont head that way much(small state mentality) i can probably make it sat maybe even follow ninja if i can keep up. keep me posted :thumbsup:

dan

Snikes, that is this weekend. I hope I will have my bike back from the shop??

if anyone can make this bike show and knows how to get there please post some directions, times, i am planning to go sat with a friend who rides a 954 but would like to meet up with some busa .org riders. ninja, do you think your bike will be ready?

if anyone can make this bike show and knows how to get there please post some directions, times, i am planning to go sat with a friend who rides a 954 but would like to meet up with some busa .org riders.  ninja, do you think your bike will be ready?
I will no tomorrow. irections are easy from whaere you are.

Go West for about 2 1/2 hours to get to Danbury. you will not miss it because you will see 100's of bikes getting of the exit. on I-84. Best way to get to I-85 west is go to I-395 head south to exit 82 then make a right to RT-2 CT follow Rt-2 CT to hartford and take it into I-84. If you need more directions e-mail me.

Also super sunday is now at Hartford Expo center because of the break up.Power commander is on the way ,hope its here before sunday,i would like to dyno my bike.

hp junkie, there is a much more fun way to get there, get to new haven, anyway you want,95 or one of the coastal routs like 146 from guilford west, then get on rt 34 in new haven, take rt 34 to rt 84, then jump on 84 for 11 miles, and you cant miss it, follow signs for the mall, if it's not raining i'll be there, email me for my number if you want to meet

hp junkie, there is a much more fun way to get there, get to new haven, anyway you want,95 or one of the coastal routs like 146 from guilford west, then get on rt 34 in new haven, take rt 34 to rt 84, then jump on 84 for 11 miles, and you cant miss it, follow signs for the mall, if it's not raining i'll be there, email me for my number if you want to meet
fear, i think im going rt2 west to 91 to 84 ,its in hartford right? unless ninja goes then ill follow him .ill email you my cell givve me a call and we can meet up there . i want to talk to powercommander too i cant get a dyno to recognize my pcr.hope they show up.

I will try to make it.The only thing is I'll be riding an FJR1300 the BUSA is retired for the year>hopr to see you there.

We made it to Marcus Dairy today Jetset and Darkeyce puttin the miles down.The problem is,that will be my last time there, they are pedjudice against bikers.They wouln't even let you into the mall parking lot with your bike,not even if you are patronizing a store we like to eat there its cheaper than the resteraunts.So the Dairy is dead that was sucky sunday they made people park in the grass down in gullys it was ridiculous.Never again.But the ride was fun 212miles.:(

We made it to Marcus Dairy today Jetset and Darkeyce puttin the miles down.The problem is,that will be my last time there, they are pedjudice against bikers.They wouln't even let you into the mall parking lot with your bike,not even if you are patronizing a store we like to eat there its cheaper than the resteraunts.So the Dairy is dead that was sucky sunday they made people park in the grass down in gullys it was ridiculous.Never again.But the ride was fun 212miles.:(
Screw um then... :devil:

Back