Frame Sliders

GRANDPA

Registered
Does anyone know of a good source for frame sliders? I am interested in metal or even plastic models. I saw a fellow drop his Busa and thanks to the Frame slider, it didn't do a thing to the paint. I figured I better get that kind of protection for mine.

Yeah, I've been lookin' for some aluminum sliders with the carbon fiber inlay. Can't seem to find 'em anywhere. I've seen 'em somewhere but now that I'm interested in maybe gettin' some, I can't find them fer shiot. :super:

I have two standard black frame sliders that came with the stands I just bought on EBAY. I'll let them go for $40.OBO

Lockhart Phillips makes the sliders with carbon fiber. Any dealer can order from them. Check out their site www.lockhartphillipsusa.com and see if you like them.
All I was able to find on their site was these.

LP frame sliders

No picture of the cf look pieces but if they are made like these except for havin' carbon fiber "look" on 'em thay ain't the ones I'm lookin' for. The ones I'm lookin' for have aluminum ends with the part that goes into the fairing covered with carbon fiber inlay.

Thanks for the link, though. ;)

Yeah, I've been lookin' for some aluminum sliders with the carbon fiber inlay. Can't seem to find 'em anywhere. I've seen 'em somewhere but now that I'm interested in maybe gettin' some, I can't find them fer shiot.  :super:
Yup I'm lookin for those too
Ok, dude. Here's the link to the ones I've been lookin' for. Link courtesy of Pimpbike. He posted it in another thread so I thought I'd share it here. Best lookin' sliders I've seen and only $64.95. :super:

http://www.lockhartphillipsusa.com/pages/product-sub3.asp?id=278

im assuming you have to cut through the fairing to install them. ouch! when you do take pics and post'em so i dont mess up when i get mine.:p

Back