Best riding music ?

acidpool

Registered
Every ones gotta have a song or somthin that really gets them into the zone and rideing flawlessly at least thats the way it is for me ! I love the sound of my good ol busa dont get me wrong its great nothin like it ! But the other day i rode with my mp3 player and had system of a down metro and marmalad on there and i got into the zone and al my movements seem flawless :D (I was in the zone) any way just wondering what types of music if any fellow busa riders listen to to get into the zone or maybe you just do !

Linkin Park.  Most of the  motorcycle videos I see have Linkin Park for background music, so it puts me in a good groove!

140-180 BPM Trance baby! NOTHING can beat that stuff.
Music from the Matrix, Propeller Heads, Prodigy type stuff.
My MP3 is filled with generic trance from the HYPNOTIC label.
It's all just like video game music which is all my Busa is: a big phat live video game :D

I don't have an MP3 player yet but when I'm ridin' and everything is clickin' I have Ozzy's Crazy Train runnin' through my head. When I get an MP3 player you can bet that's one of the first MP3's I'll get. Ever since I watched NickSlick's Crazy Train video I haven't been able to get it out of my head. It's like the busa and that song just gel. :super: :super: :super:

Once I said in a different thread the music I was currently listening to was from the TOP GUN Soundtrack...
I have a small video of a XX which has that music too and that's why I was listening to it...
No other reason why I was listening to Kenny Loggins :tounge:

... I'm STILL suffering from that blank mind music problem where I'm riding and the ST00PIDEST 70's or 80's music THAT I DON'T EVEN LIKE, pops into my head. my bike is posessed.

"Skyrockets in flight, afternoon delight...
aaaah-aah-aaafternoon delight...
aah-aaa-aaa-aaa-aa-aaaa-aa-aaa-aa-aa-haaah-aaaah....
aaafternoon delight!"

KILL ME JESUS! MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!

Deeen deeen deedent deeeen....

The theme from CHiPs... :eek:

what can I say, I wear earplugs so any music is strictly in my head.

Then of course there is "Dangerzone" & "Smuggler's Blues" :sad:

Then there is Steppenwulf... :cool:

ok ok where to start ?

AC-DC - Highway to Hell.mp3
AC-DC - thunderstruck.mp3
Breaking Point - One of a Kind.mp3
Def Lepard -Photograph
Kid rock - American BadAss.mp3
Limp Bizkit - My Way Or The Highway.mp3
Linkin Park - In the End.mp3
Rage Against Machine - Renegades Of Funk (1).mp3
Rob Zombie - 04 - Never Gonna Stop.mp3
Robzombie-Dragula.mp3
Sammy Hagar - I Can't Drive 55.mp3
Sammy Hagar - There's Only One Way To Rock.mp3
Kennny Loggins "Danger Zone"

too many more to list but those are off the top

:cool: :D

papa roach
cut my life into pieces .uh . . . . no
Well i only listen to rap and most kids my age do. prob. everyone hates 50 cent on this board.

TommyB :D

Carl Orff's O' Fortuna.  From Carmina Burana.  Folks if you haven't heard this bit of music you owe it to yourself, Crank it up nice and loud as your suiting up or in your helmet as you start twisting the throttle open...  Truly a spine Tingling bit of music if you can open your mind and let some Classical in...

Lyrics to O' Fortuna..

English Lyrics

O Fortune,
changeable
as the moon.
you are always either improving
or deteriorating.
Detestable life
at one moment thwarts
and at another
mockingly indulges the mind's desire
melting away
both poverty and power
like ice.

Vain,
monstrous Fate,
you turning wheel
you can, when you will,
destroy bad circumstances
and delusive success alike.
Veiled
and shadowy,
you attack me too;
now at your whim
I bare my back
under your assault.

You, Fate, who dispose
health and strength
are now against me;
my desires
and my weakness
are in constant slavery.
At this hour
without delay
let all pluck the string;
let all lament with me
how the brave man
is crushed by Fate.

...just the voices in my head...  :D

...and an occassional bug smacking my visor!

riding my busa home from the dealer all i could hear was
move, get out the way, get out the way, get out the way,im doing 100 on the highway so if you do the speed limit get the f out of my way! :devil:

okay, imagine the introduction videos you see for sunday football, or nascar racing....
some hot music with nothing but HOT ACTION cut into the music......

I drag race. Now imagine... the new Ludacris song "Stand Up"... the parts where he says:
"When I move, you move"... and the same video editors doing quick cuts of me and someone else leaving the line...

"When I move, you move..." quick video shoots of us taking off from the line....

Yea? sounds good to me!!!

Who here is a good video editor?? :D

Carl Orff's O' Fortuna.  From Carmina Burana.  Folks if you haven't heard this bit of music you owe it to yourself, Crank it up nice and loud as your suiting up or in your helmet as you start twisting the throttle open...  Truly a spine Tingling bit of music if you can open your mind and let some Classical in...

Lyrics to O' Fortuna..

English Lyrics

O Fortune,
changeable
as the moon.
you are always either improving
or deteriorating.
Detestable life
at one moment thwarts
and at another
mockingly indulges the mind's desire
melting away
both poverty and power
like ice.

Vain,
monstrous Fate,
you turning wheel
you can, when you will,
destroy bad circumstances
and delusive success alike.
Veiled
and shadowy,
you attack me too;
now at your whim
I bare my back
under your assault.

You, Fate, who dispose
health and strength
are now against me;
my desires
and my weakness
are in constant slavery.
At this hour
without delay
let all pluck the string;
let all lament with me
how the brave man
is crushed by Fate.
Revlis, do you do Enigma?? Their latest studio album [Screen behind the mirror] is based on O Fortuna and is pretty cool.
http://www.amazon.com/exec....s=music

hmmm, the Amazon clips don't show 'em but it's all over the CD

Unfortunately, the old pea brain does a random search of the archives of the last 40 years of listening to music. I might have the lastest Disturbed going through my head on the freeway, "Smooth Operator" in the twisties, or trudging home from work it might be..."At the Copa...Copa Cabana...the hottest spot..AAAAAH!!!

When I'm riding hard I don't hear anything except engine and like VA said, those little voices in my head..."lean, LEAN!...brakes, Brakes, BRAKES!! straightaway, OKGAAAASSS!shift,GAAASSSS!

Back