The rest

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Left for Reno about 9 am Sat. Headed up Hwy 70 through Feather River Canyon at about 90mph allmost had a Turkey dinner on my front wheel.

hwy70_018.jpg

Got into Reno about noon, thousands of people and Bikes everywhere. It's similar to Hot Aug. Nights. Downtown was like Sturgis.

StVibes_006.jpg

It was HOT about 98 degrees, and ofcourse I was in all black.
My cousin & I snuck in the back side street and parked right in the main. We later found out that it cost $50 for an event pass to park down there. Hows that shirt? REPRESENT!

StVibes_003.jpg

My cousins brother inlaw builds custom choppers and sold 2 at the show $30K for this one.

StVibes_011.jpg

You would not believe how many people were checkin out the Busie, sometimes 6 or more, so funny, they would look then lean over to see the speedo... BIG EYE's and say 220MPH! Then would come the questions... I thought I was gonna get a lot of razin but not 1 bad comment.

I should have taken a few shots of the people watching we were doin, lots of strange things I saw some fine, others not so fine, some discusting!

Mine was the only Busa I saw in just a hand full of sportbikes but saw maybe 30 or so as I was leavin for home about 4pm. Oh and I did a nice 5 sec burn out right in the crowd as I was leavin, lots of cheers and folks gettin out of the way.
It was fun but no L. Seca, wish I coulda seen some of you guyz. Took I80 & hwy 20 home, fun but too much traffic arrived alive at 7 pm.

StVibes_012.jpg

Glad you had a good time and that you missed out on the turkey dinner. :laugh:

Looks like you had a great time. If you weren't so far north of Sac, I would have joined ya'. If you got home at 7, I wouldn't have been home until close to 9pm. :mad:

Sorry to miss you guys, didn't realize the Busa members were going. Next year we have to meet up in Truckee. I was working this weekend but could have rearranged it to go to Reno. You must have passsed thru Truckee last evening? Next time beers on me.

Sorry to miss you guys, didn't realize the Busa members were going. Next year we have to meet up in Truckee. I was working this weekend but could have rearranged it to go to Reno. You must have passsed thru Truckee last evening? Next time beers on me.
Your on Rod! You musta missed my other post from thurs. oh well next time for sure... or hows about a ride down here on the 25/26?

:tounge: Exellent Kent...took a bunch of pic's in Carson City on Sunday as they were heading home...sat on a bench..then blazed Spooner Summit..omg..Busa is like a great white shark..
80 90 sweepers..woohoo..home safe one more time..could be lying..hehe PaceM :eek:

:sad: Dayum, that run up the Feather River on the 70 is awesome. Maybe next year. It's a 10 hour drive for me to get to Quincy. But it's worth it. Hmmmm, next year....hmmm.

Awesome pics as usual Kent!

Back