Top Gun Undertail Question

MacGyver

Registered
So I'm thinking of getting the Top Gun Undertail for my 2003 Blk + Silver Busa. I was wondering if the paint of the Top Gun will match the OEM design (with the black highlights under the seat), and if the undertail comes with the decals? Thanks.

I think it depends on where you get It.  I got mine from .  I have a blue/silver and the paint was a perfect match.  If I had to do it over again I would get the gunport style, all the lights are LED, only 2 of the 4 are on the top gun.  Check it out:

A friend got it and it looks way better than my Top Gun style.   :cussing:

So I'm thinking of getting the Top Gun Undertail for my 2003 Blk + Silver Busa. I was wondering if the paint of the Top Gun will match the OEM design (with the black highlights under the seat), and if the undertail comes with the decals? Thanks.
What decals are you talking about? I have the 40th edition and the paint matched perfect. here are some pics of it with the Libertek LED's, I am of the opinion that this is the best looking undertail on the market for the Busa. Just my .02.

Busa_Tail_2.jpg

What decals are you talking about? I have the 40th edition and the paint matched perfect. here are some pics of it with the Libertek LED's, I am of the opinion that this is the best looking undertail on the market for the Busa. Just my .02.
wrong pic lets try again

Dsc00823.jpg

That undertail really sets off your bike loboboy - really sharp! I also got my Top Gun from alliedbarter.com (Silvio) and it matches my paint perfectly. The only thing I am ticked off about is that both of my rear turn signal bulbs have broken. I have to find some replacement bulbs or buy those Liberteks.

Wow, thanks for the great replies, I think I'll be getting one soon!

Oh, and that Top Gun on your 40th really looks sharp!

Back