Took some pics of a custom busa today

Big Tuna

Donating Member
Registered
....but someone spent some time and money on it....Biggest tire that Ive seen on a bike and had an undertail exhaust so I clicked a few pics to share. It took quite a bit of real estate for him to turn and park the bike though. The music jammin as the guy rode up is what first got my attention, then the air ride when deflating when he parked. I kind of liked the checkered flagged paint minus the other colors.

DSCN0193.JPG

Wow! Can you say bling? I guess that undertail exhaust is one way to warm up your tires quickly.

Too much bling for me...no need to have all the electronic gadgets on board unless you've just been pimped by Xzibit and the guys at GAS! LOL

The exhaust looks cool, but I can't believe it doesn't hit the rear tire...and that rear tire is way too much...Busa got booty...
all_coholic.gif

SHOCKED.gif
not what I'd ride but still cool. I'm surprised he even needs a kickstand with that tire.

Yank the stereo, install a normal rear tire and i'd be fine. Leave the stretch.

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Holy Crap that tire is</span> <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>HUGE !</span>

Seems like those pipes would cause some problems for the tire .
laugh.gif
Paint job is cool !

(Warputer @ Nov. 13 2006,16:38) Wonder what the round thing is .....where the tail light goes ?
+1

I actually love the paint. I don't like a painted windscreen though, on any bike.

I wonder how much chain play is required for something like that? is it same as a stock bike?

I wonder if you can see the rear LED brake light over the tire when someone is sitting on the bike?

JMHO, but that has to be the ugliest, and way over the top bike I've had the displeasure of looking at! Fook it is ugly! "Where are my Ho's"?

Why spoil a nice looking bike as the Busa is in std trim or even a marginally modded one.

I'll take my hat and coat now, and leave.......fook me.....I'm gonna puke, or at least have a beer or 3 to settle my stomach!
all_coholic.gif

Back