I need help

Hi everyone out there. Just recently have a fall from my bike (2003 midnite black hayabusa) which only brought for a month only, suck man (Reason: Bloody hell a patch of oil that i cant escape at the last min). Have already done up a orginal colour respray and order a orginal decal (the kanji logo which is on the left side of the fairing) from the agent. My problem is I dont know the measurement where should the sticker be pasted at to look the same when i first brought the bike. So guys whoever have the infor do flood me with it. thks    

Hmm, might try PMing BusaHigg, he just got done putting new decals on his. Sorry about your spill, sounds mostly cosmetic?

Your OK right?

Hmm, might try PMing BusaHigg, he just got done putting new decals on his.  Sorry about your spill, sounds mostly cosmetic?

Your OK right?
Yes the paint works on the left hand side of the fairing is all being scratch. Now searching for Used Stock exhaust to replace the old ones. The magneto coil cover got cracked and engine oil is leaking at that time but i have already replace a new one. By the way who and where can i find 'PMing BusaHigg':super:?? Any tread to find?

Here you go, To PM (Personal Message) to Busahigg, simply click on PM under any of his posts...

This would be a good place to start... Click here--->

He might be able to help. Otherwise grab your tape measure, a grease pencil, and some thread and measure it out...

Back