Busa Drag Bike Wall Paper

NearDeath

Donating Member
Registered
I have been through all the pictures in this site and a few others. I am looking for a real good picture of a Busa drag bike for my wall paper. If you have something that is close to 1024 768, that would be great...

Thanks all,

Cloud9

How about this?

BusaDrag.jpg

very nice... you wouldn't by chance have it slightly bigger, would you. Say 800x600 or 1024x768?

Since the pic is small it comes up real rough when I set it to the desktop background.

Thanks all,
Cloud9

I have this one, and maybe a few more. I have the digital originals so I could prolly make them any size you wanted. If yer interested let me know and I'll see what I can work up. I'll also try to find my other Pro Stock Busa shots...

psbusa.jpg

definetly interested. I can't find a lot of good drag racing pictures that are of size on the web. Let me know.

Cloud9

Ok, here's the two I've worked up so far to the sizes you asked for. Had to crop a little but they still look ok.

First @ 800 X 600...

busapaper_001.jpg

One more try... This one shouldn't have the magenta cast that the first two have.

800 X 600

busapaper_001.jpg

I still ain't happy with that first one. Try this if the other one still has too much magenta... Maybe I've looked at it too long... :D

busapaper_001.jpg

By the way, I'd LOVE to have a Pro Street Busa set up like this but with a huge rear street tire! Oh, and maybe a little front suspension play... ;)

Hah! It's still a better quality picture than what's on the NHRA site! I ammmm tha man!  :laugh:

If this ain't sexy, I don't know what is... Not a busa, but... who cares? :super:  My girl, Angelle on the Army Suzuki. :super: Right brand bike anyway...

No problem. If I can find more busa drag bike shots in my files I'll work 'em up and post 'em for ya. :cool:

Back