Since you all love pics so much....

HMan

Registered
Thought you all might enjoy a couple of pictures from today's long ride. Nearly died on this ride. Hwy 66 (a tight, winding, narrow, road) booking along in a sharp left hander. Suddenly we were all nearly run off the road by an oncoming big rig with a long ass trailer (NO semis are supposed to be on this road) that was cruising FAST. He over corrected when he nearly hit me. His trailer crossed the ditch and went up on the bank. Then in correcting to keep from rolling his trailer he nearly took out the guy behind me. Everyone but me and Dad was on Gold Wings so its not like we were riding super speeds either. But not much time to react to something like that.

Just one of a few fun things that happened today. Least the weather made the ride worth it.

Nice Pics Man, Glad you had an "allmost" and not an actual... Riding with GoldWings though? I dunno...sounds suspect man... :D

Riding with GoldWings though?  I dunno...sounds suspect man... :D
Hey, nothing wrong with riding with wings on occasion. :D

Oh yeah, other incidents in no particular order.

Common: Red 3/4 ton decided he just HAD to pull out and get in front of me because he was in a hurry. Then drove 10 under speedlimit.

Not so common: We crested a hill leading into a left handed sweeper. There was a green minivan BACKING UP to pull into a field. Why not just drive a bit further and turn around in the driveway?!

While I've seen a lot and come a lot closer in my many miles of riding it just annoys me that people can't drive like they have some sense.

Beautiful scenery, and the stuff behind the Busa is kinda kool also. :D

Almosts abound.  We have a phenomonon that will be starting up soon called...

Snow Bird Season!  

Yeah the around corner and over hill surprises are the worst.

The other day leaving work I had three Women (Sorry Ladies) try to kill me within 2 city blocks... I had to look down to see if I was invisible.
A no BS account here...I pull out of work heading Eastbound, a lady driving a diesel F350 pulls out right in front of me going about 10MPH in the same direction I was going. I swerve into the oncoming traffic lane to avoid this dumbass pull back into my lane, just as another woman in a Chevy Tahoe turns left in front me...Back over into oncoming traffic this time splitting the Tahoe and some poor bastid in a BMW, :D He had REAL BIG EYES, trying figure out what he did wrong as a big ole black bike swings right past his drivers side mirror. Then to top it all off the last lady in her little econo box decides that I do not need to be in the lane I am finally back in and decides to merge right over on top of me I just accelerated out of the way... No sh*t in about two blocks and one actually intersection... It felt like a freaking video game... Best part was two of three offenders were now behind me trying to turn left...I turned gave both of them the finger and sat through a full light and most of the second one until it turned yellow then I snuck through leaving them to sit... Kinda funny...

Careful Rev....lots of road rage out there. And lots of whackos carrying guns that have bullets that travel a wee bit faster than a busa....even the midnight falcon.....
I like the sitting at the light though....nice touch...love to piss off the cagers.

I'm not sure why people in trucks seem to think they own the road. OK, not all of them ....but these people that get the suv and think they are indistructable. Small people in BIG trucks cant see much and probably cant even see us because their line of site is blocked. Sort of scary.....

HMan, What river is that in your pictures? Just curious...

Jeez Rev you sound like me... I love makin the cages sit through lights when they hack me off. The best tho is kicking the piss outta someone's door and leaving dents/scuffs as they are trying to "merge" into your lane... but are merging into you. Did that once, and yes, driver was a female...

I've said it before: My biggest fear is a woman driver. Very few of them actually pay any attention to what they are doing and most of them seem as though they are trying to be a public nuisance / danger. Most women drivers rank right up there with the really old people that forgot how to drive

Schweet...

S7R4NGER, You need to get more pics posted of your homeland there bro. I would love to see some shots of your local riding grounds...And while your at it maybe some of them fine European Women :D . Seriously would like to see some pictures...

I've said it before: My biggest fear is a woman driver.  Very few of them actually pay any attention to what they are doing and most of them seem as though they are trying to be a public nuisance / danger.  Most women drivers rank right up there with the really old people that forgot how to drive
ummmm....fuggin' OUCH vincent! :crazy:

I've got a beef with bad drivers in general...men and women...haven't found a sex yet that's perfected it...

...hate to see you generalize like that, but to each his/her own...

HMan...glad you weren't taken out by a truck...
Great pics, and I love your Busa!

(didn't mean to hijack up there...something just hit a nerve)

HMan...glad you weren't taken out by a truck...
Great pics, and I love your Busa!

(didn't mean to hijack up there...something just hit a nerve)
Would that be all the Lady Bashig perhaps?:super:

Sorry bout that VA.

I was mostly relating an amazing set of stinkers...Didn't mean to get a Anti-Fem jag started.

Mostly it's just them Blondes you have to keep track of!!!

Kidding Kiddind....

Nothing But Love and respect for the ladies on the board. Especially when I know a couple of them can almost certainly out ride me...

No Rev...you didn't stir that pot...just hate to see someone generalize like that...I couldn't let "my biggest fear is a woman driver" just go by without b*tching (it's what women do best, right?)...

No harm...I can take it...I've got tons of generalizations on you guys...I just tread lightly until I can zap you with 'em! :D

...and the reason you have to keep track of the blondes is so we know what in the hell is going on! Even I know that! :tounge:

Back