Goodbye for a while

nyrican

Registered
Well the word is out, I finally sold my bike. The new owner of my beloved vanilla swirl is Pipefighter. I just wanted to say thanks for everything, I always enjoy coming on here and either learning something new, sharing knowledge or just talkin crap. This is truly the best forum I have ever been on. I hope the org continues to thrive and maintain what makes it great. I will lurk in every now and then but I just can't be around day in and day out and see pics of her posted. Its really torture to me seeing her pics in Nathans garage, its like when I saw them reality finally struck. Anyway, thanks again, ride safe and .......... I'll be back as soon as I can buy another one, whether it be a 99 or an 08. Till then peace to all and God bless.

beerchug.gif

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

PF..................I no longer like you.

I can't tell you how many times I've dreamed of that bike sitting in my garage...........the drool I've wiped away....................the fantasy's I've had about riding her through town.........

Congrats to both, it's been a long time coming.

Glad you were finally able to get her sold and to somebody that will obviously take care of her. We'll be around anytime you want to stop in, bro.

If you are not back by Easter, we,ll hide the egg,s! J/k ny. We,ll be waiting for ya. Hope things get better for ya.

No need to be a stranger Pedro.
Like I said in all the PM's; Thanks for everything.
Pedro was top in the class to deal with.

(mzrsq @ Oct. 19 2006,19
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I can't tell you how many times I've dreamed of that bike sitting in my garage...........the drool I've wiped away....................the fantasy's I've had about riding her through town.........

Sorry to do this in your thread Pedro, but it has to be done.

mzrsq----->
tounge.gif
jump9.gif
tounge.gif

poke.gif

tounge.gif

Stick around! You did some great work with that bike ... we need your expertise and good design sense
bowdown.gif

(mzrsq @ Oct. 19 2006,19:flamethrowing:) GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Funny thing is that Pedro told me right before loading her up that you would be the one to hate me the most.

(pipefighter248 @ Oct. 19 2006,21:35)
(mzrsq @ Oct. 19 2006,19
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Funny thing is that Pedro told me right before loading her up that you would be the one to hate me the most.
LOL

Nathan, the wife and I on at least 2 seperate occasions went over finances to see if I could bring her home and could just never make it comfortably work.  I even discussed selling the pumpkin, after all my work, for it.

I loved that bike since the first pic I ever saw, and as I requested on several occasions with nyrican, I'd greatly appreciate if you never posted a pic or spoke of the bike again.  
crazy.gif

Beyond all that, Congrats and take good care of her.  
bowdown.gif

Be careful and safe, best wishes in all you do.
I love the way the bike looks, and I know you're sad to see her go, but at least you know she's in good hands!
Jeremy

Back