Need Opinions?

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
I bought a Tiger Wing and had it polished. It is the tray with the Kanji, underneath the pipes. I might need a closer shot.

What do you think?

Tiger_Wing.jpg

Greg,

That looks great. Goes good with the Micron can and polished/chromed swingarm.

Later,

Steve

Well...You allready have speakers on it...  :D   Why not?  
I think it looks good, so long as you have everything polished or chromed may as well...Fits nicely.

Now we just have to talk about stickers again... ;)

Thinker,
I know that you have told some people about your screens in the fairings, but I forget the thread. Where did you get them? Can I buy them from anywhere, color matched or anything? I "think" they look sweet and want to do them in mine but where do I start?

Thanks for any help,
Marcus

Looks good Greg...a close-up shot would be nice though! :D
You're bike is one of the most creative with so many little details...what are you going to do when you've run out of ideas? Get another one and start again! :tounge:

your machine has alot of things happing all at once.i need more pics from different angles too really see.you get alot of lookers or what?

your machine has alot of things happing all at once.i need more pics from different angles too really see.you get alot of lookers or what?
:drink: yes, it takes a couple days to soak it all in.

I have done local rides with him, and long distance rides with him.
That bike has a personality of its own that you must realize it is 'alive'.

I'm thinkin' "Christine" here...... Spielberg never thought of a M/C taking shape....................................

You gots ONE UNIQUE and QUALITY looking ride there!!! :)
Is that a LAZ-E-BOY recliner for the back seat??? :D

T62....looks very good.  Now for the questions.  Did you get it from Schnitz?  I saw the wings on the Dragbike.com site, but wondered how they'd look installed on a 'Busa.  Also, what marks do you give for fit/finish/fasteners?  And if you don't mind, what did you have to shell out to get it polished?  I might just get one, the red bike needs a little something to set it off.  Every time I look at your bike, mine seems so Plain Jane!

You gots ONE UNIQUE and QUALITY looking ride there!!!   :)
Is that a LAZ-E-BOY recliner for the back seat???   :D
That's the "Brolly" seat. I pop it on when taking a date for a ride. It works great. Just haven't figured out exactly how to get the front and rear seat to match in color, but I will be working on that over the winter.

Thinker,
I know that you have told some people about your screens in the fairings, but I forget the thread. Where did you get them? Can I buy them from anywhere, color matched or anything? I "think" they look sweet and want to do them in mine but where do I start?

Thanks for any help,
Marcus
There are a number of threads with directions, but basically, you can buy the screens at auto parts stores for about $35. They come in Silver, Red, and Blue. Everyone but me has gone with silver. I I like the red, but it is starting to fade from sunlight.

You can also get silver from places like Home Depot for VERY CHEAP! They are rain gutter protectors or something like that.

So once you have the screen, take of the fairing piece, cut and bend the screen to shape, and use silicone to put it in place.....very easy.

G

T62....looks very good.  Now for the questions.  Did you get it from Schnitz?  I saw the wings on the Dragbike.com site, but wondered how they'd look installed on a 'Busa.  Also, what marks do you give for fit/finish/fasteners?  And if you don't mind, what did you have to shell out to get it polished?  I might just get one, the red bike needs a little something to set it off.  Every time I look at your bike, mine seems so Plain Jane!
BACharles told me where to get it. i think it was Schnitz. I fits good. You just use the current fairing fasteners that hold the stock one. However, you will have to remove the rubber gromets & retaining clips from the stock ones. No swaet...took 30 seconds.

I think I paid $45 to get it polished. It looks like a mirror.

:drink:   yes, it takes a couple days to soak it all in.

I have done local rides with him, and long distance rides with him.
That bike has a personality of its own that you must realize it is 'alive'.  

I'm thinkin' "Christine" here...... Spielberg never thought of a M/C taking shape....................................
Chris, wait till you hear the stereo with this sub-woofer.

Looks good first one I've seen installed...But on the other hand you and Higg have gone sticker crazy...I've got some Goo Be gone... :laugh:

Back