Would this effect performance?

jessup

Just because the dog eats it doesnt mean
Donating Member
Registered
Would this pose a serious performance issue or is it an unnecesary concern?

muzzy_header.jpg

Thanks grab... Thats what I thought... Looking for a used system so I have been trolling ebay
biggrin.gif
Looking for that diamond in the rough. How goes your summer?

found it on ebay... a muzzy system.

ebay item number:

<!--EDIT|jessup
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155306663 -->

I don't know if it'll affect it that much. Yamahor bought a BDE smashed alittle further than that and his bike flatout rips.

Wow, did that come off of a lowered Busa that someone kept taking over speedbumps?

Thanks grab... Thats what I thought... Looking for a used system so I have been trolling ebay
biggrin.gif
  Looking for that diamond in the rough.  How goes your summer?
Real good so far. Not too much riding due to the heat. I only ride real early in the AM or real late at nite. I try to get on the beach as often as possible.

I'll keep my eyes open for ya. I was thinkin' of selling my Akrapovic Evo and getting a big tube Ti-force.

Wish I could get to the beach... My leash doesn't stretch that far:D I have been riding just about everyday though and man it is freaking hot. Gonna try to get out this sunday and head out to the poconos...
The akro is probably out of my price range with the baby on the way
biggrin.gif

I'll put it this way. It might affesct performance, but I don't think by much. I bought my BDE off Blue Streak here on the board (he lives a town over from me). He drag races, and didn't notice a drop in ET or MPH from Before and after he smashed it. I think it'd be okay, but thats my opinion.
wink.gif

I’d be more concerned with it eventually cracking or blowing out. Looks like it did a fair bit of grinding there. If it does crack you’ll be hemorrhaging real hot exhaust gases probably aimed harmlessly at the ground but possibly elsewhere with dire consequences.

Can any one help.Thinking about buying a Akrapovic Bolt-on muffler for my 2006 BUSA.Can anyone comment on this type of muffler?

Back