Fake chrome nos bottle

rock.gif
I was thinking the same thing, get a personal scuba tank off ebay and chrome it.

hehe.

? just buy a real one, and a chrome cover for it.. and don't hook it up?

It's entirely up to you, but when you're out and about and the other guys ask you to fire up the NOS you're going to get flamed when you tell them, "Oh that's not real, it's fake."

Nothing directed toward you JR, but it reminds me of the guys who put "GT 5.0" emblems on their LX V6 Ford Mustangs. Fake is as fake does.

There are only two things I don't mind being fakely (I know, not a word) enhanced.

There are only two things I don't mind being fakely (I know, not a word) enhanced. [/QUOTE]
I'll 2nd that,and they dont feel too bad either....
biggrin.gif

hahahahhahahahhahaha i forgot this site is for mid 40's and up,it almost makes me sorry i bought an old fart's bike.
You should trade it for an R6 with a 12 O'clock bar and a 70 tooth rear sprocket. Then put the fake NOS bottle on and some R1 stickers to make it faster. You should get one of those things you put inside the muffler to make it sound like you have a turbo too. You would win every bike show and drag race around. Oh yeah, I am 25 and I wouldn't do it either. Have some class and don't be a redneck.

Alright you guys, lighten up a little...
I see what he's trying to do...
If your gonna make it a show bike with lots of chrome the bottles are just for show, not go...
But it aint gonna be cheap any way you go...
A coupla 2 pound bottles and some braided S.S. line and valves, and connections and so forth is gonna run about $500 bucks plus...
Lotta money for just a gimmick...
But to each his own, go for it...

David

If your gonna make it a show bike with lots of chrome the bottles are just for show, not go...
A coupla 2 pound bottles and some braided S.S. line and valves, and connections and so forth is gonna run about $500 bucks plus...

David
I agree you guys need to mellow out he just wants to add some bling to his bike, I think saddle bags on a busa are sad but to each there own so stop bustin his balls
argue.gif

David
wasn't this what I suggested?

oh, and I'm 29.. and think it's a retarded idea as well.. even for a show only bike.

Back