Monsterspeedfreak.......

Oh yeah...all that excitement about it coming up, then everyone forgets?
Happy Birthday, unless you really did lie about the date!

Just drop in to wish my boy Freaky a Happy B day :bounce:  :bounce:

Get down on it Freakeehh  :drink:

Yep it actually is folks......thanks fer the bday wishes from all of ya.........like I always say.......1 heck of a cool crowd round hear......glad to be a member.....and to know all of you.

Bill "freaky" R

:) :beerchug:

Happy Birthday to you.....Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday MonsterSpeedFreak....Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!

Group: Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yep it actually is folks......thanks fer the bday wishes from all of ya.........like I always say.......1 heck of a cool crowd round hear......glad to be a member.....and to know all of you.

Bill "freaky" R [/QUOTE]

:eek: What da !!!!!!!! Your still sobber :coffee: .    
:argue:    I'm given you a direct order to getTwisted     :tounge:

I stopped by his place today and he was too busy working... Was gonna get you for a quick BDAY drink! :eek: :tounge:

I owe you one old man...

Thanks again everyone, yer all way too cool :thumbsup: .........Iced I only got a wee bit on you dude........and I look a hell of alot younger :laugh: .............old man you say........yer time is comin my friend.....I got a cane, and a walker for ya when the Busa gets to fast......might even hafta spring fer one a them Batt powered scooters. :tounge:

Rhythm buddy.........I'm gonna start workin on it right now should be on the floor within a few hours

:beerchug:    

Back