Shout out for Gararnett.

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
I absolutely love the Lockhart phillips foot pegs you recommended........... VP360! Why I didn't make this change sooner is a mystery to me. This is the best thing since sliced bread! I have so much more room now. No more leg cramps and the adjustability is almost limitless....... Thanks again! Ks....
:rant:

OK KS, Share a little more will you Bro? What the heck are you on about and where are the pictures?:super:

Pic's to follow.... Bikes apart for an upgrade to the Lasar/yellow box/strobes mod! Don't ask why I waited to modify some of these. Oh yea, forgot to mention I went down one tooth in the front! That's one hard 6mm and 1 1/8" fastener to remove........ I got the bloody knuckles to prove it.

The factory must have welded the two bolts holding the front sprocket on together...... Ok, not really. But, this is what it felt like when I tried to remove them!

...and pics would be nice...what's wrong with stock pegs? Share the info here guys! I got a list of mods to maintain!

:)

Stock pegs are kinda high for long distances for some riders. The pegs he is talking about lower them a little making for a bit more comfortable leg position for those of us with a bit longer legs. Make sense Michelle?  :)

Back