Carbon fiber fender / hugger

herooo

Donating Member
Registered
Friend of a friend has these.  Anyone have an idea what a fair price for these would be?  Did a search no luck.

<!--EDIT|herooo
Reason for Edit: "no attachment"|1152888366 -->

CarbFibeFender.JPG

I've seen prices from 150 for a front to almost 300. I've seen huggers go from 50 to 200. Depends on shape and manufacturer. Hope this helps--JT

<!--EDIT|turbojonn
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152890322 -->

I already have a cf front. I'd love a hugger like that with the chain guard built in.

I have a gsxr style carbon fiber front fender by Coerce. It's made in Japan and VERY high quality. I got it on Ebay for $229 plus shipping. I don't really care for the huge stock fender so the gsxr style is perfect and kind of unique

hayabusa3.JPG

No, the GSXR will not bolt on. It has different mounting locations. I also got a carbon fiber hugger off Ebay but I don't know how much.

I have a gsxr style carbon fiber front fender by Coerce. It's made in Japan and VERY high quality. I got it on Ebay for $229 plus shipping. I don't really care for the huge stock fender so the gsxr style is perfect and kind of unique

What kind of intake duckts are on the busa in the pic? And I definatly like the look of the front fender.

Back