Okay...hands down..

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
who makes the highest quality, smoothest shifting, with the most range of adjustability "rear sets" out there?

oh...and for a great price..ain't ask'in for much..am i?
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

this is going to be a Ford/Chevy..Harly/Jap bike kinda thread..

Can't wait!

I like the Ti Force myself..

hogger...

gsxr2.jpg

9 POSITIONS
0mm/0mm 0mm/10mmUP 0mm/20mmUP
10mmBACK/0mm 10mmBACK/10mmUP 10mmBACK/20mmUP
20mmBACK/0mm 20mmBACK/10mmUP 20mmBACK/20mmUP

I bought these quite some time ago from Street N Track. At the time they were on sale. Not sure of price now.

Charles?

When you instal these rearsets you should cut about 3/8 inch of of the hose by the res. cap. It is just a tad higher than stock and kinked the line just a little.

hogger...

117_1763paint.JPG

Hmm. I might look into those, I'm looking to move my peg position a little further backwards from it's current postition. I've currently removed the rubber from the stock pegs, which is nice, but a bit akward because of the shape. Going to buy some buell pegs in the meantime. I think once I get the peg back an inch and down about another 3/4 It's will be a perfect fit.

Rearsets are nice though, because not only does the peg move, but the orientation of the lever. (yes, I know you can adjust the lever, but some rearsets give you options rather than just up and down movment.)

Party on Wyane! *didile didile dee!*
biggrin.gif

Very nice. I like the slash cut type of pegs. Like Pro-teks.
Any other slash cut rearsets. Saw the OSF sets going right at 250 during a sale. Look nice but I was not ready to buy.
busabl1.jpg

9 POSITIONS
0mm/0mm 0mm/10mmUP 0mm/20mmUP
10mmBACK/0mm 10mmBACK/10mmUP 10mmBACK/20mmUP
20mmBACK/0mm 20mmBACK/10mmUP 20mmBACK/20mmUP

I bought these quite some time ago from Street N Track. At the time they were on sale. Not sure of price now.

Charles?

When you instal these rearsets you should cut about 3/8 inch of of the hose by the res. cap. It is just a tad higher than stock and kinked the line just a little.

hogger...
thank you hogger...nice sets man...very "clean & classy" looking...are the shift and brake levers on bearings or bushings?..as i'm liking the arata rearsets as well and they are using bearings...thanks again, Bill.
biggrin.gif

I love my Pro-Teks, you also need to buy an adapter for the rear brake lite.

because we have to..unless we manufactured all of it ourselves!

The brake hose is not that big of an issue. I rode mine just fine for quite a while. Since going to SS lines I figured might as well change it.

hogger...

I believe Arata makes about the best I have ever seen. Followed closely by Sato. Both have a great look, billet, and quality bearings and construction.

Saw them both at the shop, Good stuff.

Vortex Rearsets are pretty cool for the money and the Ti Force lok goo din the pictures bit I've never messed with em..

Hows that for being completely un-helpful...

Back