Donating Member
Registered
No not a ZX14
mad.gif

I bought a Hardley Abelson ...
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

vrod_045b.jpg

I got it on E bay flew down to Orange County from Sacramento and rode her home 565 miles up I-5 & 99 sucked! Ugly and hellahot!
sad.gif
Bike is fun but very hard to hold on over 70-80 mph beause I was sitting there like a kite or parachute against the wind blast. The other thing is I had to stop every 80 miles or so for gas. It only has a 3 gal tank. Other than that it's fun to ride and yes I have scaped the pegs already
cool.gif

Riding position is comfortable but the butt definately got sore. You cant stand up on the pegs at all. They have a bunch of after market stuff for it including different pegs and adapters for floor boards but all this Harley stuff is $$$$ ! I have the 2 up touring seat on it now but I like the look and feel of the stock seat. Low and lean and tapers back into the rear fender nicer. The bike comes with D 207's pretty nice ride but you cant lean over very far with out scraping.

huh, I thought I woulda got a lil more ribbing ...
rock.gif
dont u guyz luv me no mo?
rock.gif

rock.gif

No, we hate you and you're not worth our time!
biggrin.gif
The bike is sweet-looking, though.

You would've got a big ration if you had bought a ZX-14!
cool.gif

Nice, congrats on obtaining a Hardley Kento... Aren't ya being too aggressive with Hardley already, scrapping them pegs like that
laugh.gif

That's the <table style=filter:glow(color=yellow)>ONLY</table> Harley I'd have .
cool.gif

The Milwaukee, via Berlin, enigma:
The Hardley guys don't consider it a "real" Hardley.
The sport bikers are ambivalent.
Its not a sport tourer.
I feel a group hug coming on.
tounge.gif

I've seen your driveway so I know how the pegs got scraped.
biggrin.gif

NICE ride Mr. Moto...and a practical invesment to boot.

I don't hate you and that is a very sweet bike! I hope you enjoy it!! It would not be my choice but it is very nice!!!
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the review Mistah Moto-80mi outa tha tank? Guess I'm not getn one of those. Ive been so pampered by my busa now, its hard to find another bike that can do everything, and do it so well. I do like the look of the V-Rod, Id just have to add a bigger tank, sum rims,new bars, pipes, mebbe sum...waitaminute...shoot, I'll just keep ridn my busa:p

good lookn bike, just make sure you keep the tool kit handy:;):
biggrin.gif

Back