What "dont" you like about the busa?

umairhashmi

Registered
Now that i have around 1800 miles on mine ill tell you that although i love it and i would buy it again if i had to what i dont like is: No stock gear indicator and extremely optimistic speedometer.Other than that i love it

No gear indicator
Need a little less "swept back" handlebars - arms twisted at a weird angle
sad.gif

Need a little more height between seat and footrests
Stock headlamps are rubbish

the weight...no wait that is what i dont like about me lol

it is silly to have more than 1. I am totally complusive, have 3-11 of everything, except a Busa.

And the front sets are too high.

I can't think of a thing I don't like about my bike! I love it more every time I ride it!!!

Now that Lamb bought a Puig, the stock one is garbage!  6 gallons of fuel!!...........is it too much to ask?                              Better looking stock exhaust pipes!  Lamb loves it quiet.................but wishes for slightly better looks!  Manual Idle adjust, from the side, like on the '99.......Can't keep mine from dropping down to 1000............It would be nice to adjust it on the fly!!

The damn back tire, of course!

<!--EDIT|Lamb busa
Reason for Edit: "I like girls, they're delicious!"|1149570104 -->

Mine gets horrible gas mileage and sucks on the freeway after about 3-4 hours.
sad.gif

I can live with the tires. At one point, was buying a set every two rides.
tounge.gif
(of about 1200 apiece) Do two rides per month. So set of tires every month.
rock.gif
So many mods I've forgotten what a stock one looks like.
biggrin.gif

Uhhhhhhhh
rock.gif
, I'am trying to think !!! Yep, NOTHING, because what didn't conform to me, I can and did FIX
tounge.gif

No complaints...well, maybe the push-pins are a pain in the rear at times LOL Other than that, I love my Busa
biggrin.gif

Back