Naked

AaronG

Registered
Got all the parts in to get it running and a couple parts to lower it. Figured I might as well ride it until they need to get the tank prepped for paint since it will take a bit to get it all painted. I also cut the pipes like a few other members. This thing is loud. Not sure if I'll keep it that way.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Full streetfighter look. Pull off the ram air ducts untill your ready to put it back 2gether. Also seal them better and it will get you a few extra hp at higher speeds.

looks sweet but i'd love to ride the original
smile.gif

You know a streetfighter look for a busa is a good idea for guys who crash and dont currently have the money for a full fairing.Ride it like that.Everyone will ask what kinda bike is it anyway.

mine's set up the same way right now, although when ziptie'ng my headlight i pointed it at the sky, so i cant see ####. riding down the road at nght was like riding with no lights at all ... although everyone behind me could see the signs really well lol. gotta fix that. the look is growing on me lol.
biggrin.gif

I think it looks bad azz.. love it...

Can you post few close up pictures of those pipes you cut, please.

You will get tired of all the noise really soon with those pipes cut. At first it sounds neat but after a while you long for more stealth. You will be very visible though. Personally I could ride a naked busa like that for a long time but top speed is slashed to around 150 max and stability is affected substantially with all of the air bouncing around the bike. So I would rather have the fairing on.

Back