PIRELLI DIABLO --

MET

The Watcher
Registered
PIRELLI DIABLO -- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SUPERSPORT TIRE Out standing tires. Best that I ahve used. Grab like hell. Like Shinko's for turns.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

NE: are you talking street or track use mostly??

Forget wear... after the Dunslip 208s all I want is GRIP!!!

the corsa's? or the standard?
Standards. They should last aws long or longer then most. Soft but different compound atha is suppose to wear. We will see. I do not concern myself anymore with how long they last. That is one of the things when you have a 310hp Busa. I might add a busa with that power that glides around turns.

NInja Eater: so... are you feeling like these tires are even better than the M1's everyone is touting? Why? I'm planning on roasting thru my Dunslips ASAP and replacing with soemthing REAL sticky

NInja Eater:  so... are you feeling like these tires are even better than the M1's everyone is touting?  Why?  I'm planning on roasting thru my Dunslips ASAP and replacing with soemthing REAL sticky
After putting them on this weekend, i could not believe how ell and how low they cornered. They seem about 1/4 inch higher then BT's and pilots in the prfile. I only noticed this because of my stands had to be moved up a little. I have not had the M!'s on the bike but I have rode a bike with them. For me they seem the best so far. Mileage is supose to be good for a softer tire, we shall see.

PIRELLI DIABLO -- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SUPERSPORT TIRE Out standing tires.  Best that I ahve used.  Grab like hell.  Like Shinko's for turns.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
What size did you go with on the rear? I just put PVM magnesium wheels on my Busa with Michilin pilot-race tires. The grip like a mo-fo, but I doubt they will last long...

I am running 180x55 rear now...

biggrin.gif

I have used Diablo Corsas on the track and on the road and I find them fantastic for grip. Some people complain about their wear but I honestly don't think they are too bad for such a soft grippy tire.

No complaints from me, I'll be getting them again.

I have used Diablo Corsas on the track and on the road and I find them fantastic for grip. Some people complain about their wear but I honestly don't think they are too bad for such a soft grippy tire.

No complaints from me, I'll be getting them again.
how many miles before change?

About 2000 on the rear, 3000 on the front. The Michelin HPX I had on the rear before got about 2500.

But the milage you will get will depend largely on the type of riding you do. The first couple of rears I had on the busa I wore out the middle before anything else, this current set is worn more on the edges and shoulders than in the middle. My current front tire is still like new down the middle even though it has done about 1000 miles.

Excellent tire! I just ordered my second set. They will be my race tire this winter. Give them a try if your not happy with your current set.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Back