Custom painted Busa??

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
Just thought it would be nice to have a thread for all the folks that spend time, money, and energy making there bikes really stand out in a crowd, by painting them.
Post a pic or two for the rest of us to admire.

Always wanna show off my baby!
jump9.gif

DSC01507.JPG

Oh, man! I have to post at least four pictures everytime I do this.

Here, just go to page 2 of my photo album.

And a teaser for anyone seeing mine for the first time (other side is black).

View attachment 3430

Last edited by a moderator:
Sleeper that is a hell of a paint job, for tha matter all the bikes look good, how much did that job cost ou sleeper, or did you do it your self?

Jonny,
That's cool lookin!
super.gif

Yam,
I got it on a Buddy deal.
I paid $62 for the candy paint and the silver base coat. I paid my Buddy $400 for all the work. I paid about $130 for the stickers.
The dealership that my Buddy works for paid for the primer, sealer, all the tape, paper, solvents ans paint booth, Oh yeah, and the black base coat too. They sure are a nice place to deal with.
idea.gif

They paid for everything to buff it too.
muscle.gif

The guy told me to NOT bring any more Busas back (except for my other 1), and that it would have been a $1200 job.
Unfortunately, the camera doesn't duplicate the color well. It's much PURTTIER in person.

I'll be thru Orlando , Monday after next, if ya wanna hook up.

The guy told me to NOT bring any more Busas back (except for my other 1),  and that it would have been a $1200 job.
Unfortunately, the camera doesn't duplicate the color well. It's much PURTTIER in person.
Why no more busas brought to the shop?

There are a lot of schweet busas on this site but I think my favorite custom paint job so far is Sleeper's. LoBusa's ride is just as killer but purple just ain't my color. I love 'em all but these two are my favorites. Maybe Lo will post some pics of hers soon.

Mine is not custom painted yet, but I have a couple of ideas in mind. Someone here knows what I have in mind but if they tell I'd have ta kill 'em.
bluegrab.gif

Back