So i got the scooter...

TheAtomicAss

Registered
The Burgman 400, that is.

Ultimately, it came down to this, or the SV650.  The Burgman won because of it's massive trunk.  And it's comfortable ergo's.  I couldn't see myself riding for any more than an hour tops on the SV.  I could also envision poor gas mileage, short tire life, and the occasional high side on the SV...  
face7.gif

Slow and heavy were not words I would have used to describe the steering on my Ninja, until I got the Burgman.  It is literally ZERO effort to move the bars, at any speed.  It doesn't lean nearly as far as the Ninja, though.

<!--EDIT|TheAtomicAss
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148251000 -->

100_0730.jpg

And just like most Busa's, it rained the day I went to pick it up.
biggrin.gif

Lucky for me I'm not going to mind riding in the rain.
tounge.gif

That’s what my wife started on for a learner. We called it the couch. It was actually pretty nice for two-up riding or just running to the store. Wish we would have kept it, but the garage would have been a little too full.

Have fun!

not bad...I woulda shot for the Berg 650 though.

Gotta love a scooter that'll smoke most cars straight outta the hole. The 400's not too shabby either.

Fun ride. Will it wheelie?
rock.gif

not bad...I woulda shot for the Berg 650 though.

Gotta love a scooter that'll smoke most cars straight outta the hole. The 400's not too shabby either.

Fun ride. Will it wheelie?
rock.gif
The 400 probably posts numbers very similar to my Ninja, despite putting fewer HP to the rear wheel. And I didn't have enough for the 650. If I had enough credit for a 650, I would have just gone ahead and gotten a Busa...
tounge.gif

And no it won't wheelie. I'm hellbent on making the Ninjette wheelie, though!
ices_rofl.gif

On another note, I already did some modifications to the Burg, new headlights, (Stock is 35/35, I put in 60/55 Silverstars), and twin compressor driven horns. Now people know when I'm coming.

Back