~~ some pics for your enjoyment ~~

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Greetings,

Wanted to post some pictures of the Busa.

I have a few more changes to make. I have not had much time to ride and I am running out of weather soon. My season ends from June to September due to the high temperatures of summer.

Case in point..check out temp on the rear porch last year. It is time to ride it and catch up later with other upgrades.

Enjoy...feed back always welcomed here.

hogger...

118_1818.JPG

Does the heat really keep you from riding? My brother is stationed out there now and took his GSXR1000 in hopes to do alot of riding....Will he be hating life for the next few months?

Does the heat really keep you from riding? My brother is stationed out there now and took his GSXR1000 in hopes to do alot of riding....Will he be hating life for the next few months?
yup..it gets that hot where I live! Riding will end for me June one. Won't even do the future upgrades until September.

That reminds me. I need to get a trickle charger from StreetnTrack.

hogger...

No undertail? What mods are next....

I kinda feel like we've discussed this before hogger. Maybe on the post where you showed off your screens.
rock.gif
Maybe I had too much Kahlua in my coffee. At any rate, what mods are next?
smile.gif

You could always dig a hole to hid in during the day with that shovel....sorry couldnt resist it after the reflector comment above. I am looking into a set of thoes mirrors also...are they any longer?

no undertail. Reflectors? Yeah..why not.

Future upgrades...

Painted upper fairings from Raceready.
Satin chain guard out of England.
Titanium Fairing bolts out of England. (just ordered today)
Powder coating the kickstand area, rear brake hanger, sprocket cover, stator cover and clutch cover. Undecided on color at this time.

That should put it where I want it. I quit adding the cost a long, long time ago. )lol)

hogger...

Your matching color rims do that gray/silver color justice! Well done lad, well done!
Suggestion: get your baby outta the sun or she'll melt into a big pile of plastic goo!
smile.gif

Your matching color rims do that gray/silver color justice! Well done lad, well done!
Suggestion: get your baby outta the sun or she'll melt into a big pile of plastic goo!
smile.gif
thank you very much!

I was looking for these and Ludicrous Speed had just taken these off an 06 LE. 63 miles on them with tires.

SOLD!! Just what I wanted! Less maintence also.

hogger...

118_1801.JPG

Back