How much for insurance

BanditKing

Registered
I just got my insurance renewal...after regaining consciousness, I wondered how much everyone else is paying for their insurance and where.

I'm getting dinged for $2900/season. 4 year rider. 2005 'Busa.
Toronto, Ontario

what about everyone else?

I hear it's a whole different ballgame in Canada. If you do a search for "insurance" on the board you will get a lot of hits...but most will only be applicable to the US. Best to ask other Canadians and get lots of different quotes. Good luck!

I've already shopped around. that's the cheapest i could get. i wouldn't pay it, but i like the 'busa too much.

I was just wondering what everyone else is paying.

BK

336 full with 1000 deduct.

<!--EDIT|06BUSA
Reason for Edit: "had 100 in the deduct"|1145493571 -->

$475 a year, full coverage with State Farm in CO. I also have extra coverage for my riding gear and my guns, since I sometimes carry when I ride. The extra gear coverage is $40 per year, no deductible.

I went from $389 a year in Ohio to $647 a year in Arizona...Both for full coverage, year round of course. GMAC Insurance

$399. per yr full coverage with a $500 deductable.

State Farm.

Yeah I am going through state farm and I am on 74 a month, with 500 deductible, no health insurance since i have that through my dads company, the way state farm treats it they say it is just another automotive and they dont involve the high risk payments like most companies do..ex. Progressive i would have had to pay 10650 a year!!!! i asked them why and they said..with these bikes we garuntee the rider will crash right away so we charge a lot..:(...so i went with state farm

139/six months

i wonder if progressive will give you your money back if you don't crash
biggrin.gif

About $575 yr, full coverage, Cali. w/ Farmers. I pay a bit more b/c bike is inside my umbrella policy. Quotes ranges up to $2500 yr.
smile.gif

im with progressive, full coverage, 24, single, no kids, renting, decent credit.. $73/mo. when i turn 25 it goes down to $39/mo
biggrin.gif

750$ year full with an extra 10.000 for medical exp. state farm.:p

$600 and change for full coverage, 18 years w/ MC lic. New rules in MA, no credits or surcharges.

Back