New shades!! hayabusa style!

BUSA_CHeMiST

Donating Member
Registered
Picked these up from a seller on eBay who shipped from Ireland. This is over on rubbs side of the pond i believe!

I was skeptical, but im pretty impressed. UVA/UVB coated lenses, nice style, and very rigid so it fits under my lid when i ridin!
cool.gif

DSCN0348.JPG

Nice... good thing I have to wear scripts or I'd have to have a pair!
biggrin.gif

Same here GJ....but I HAD TO HAVE 'EM!! So, this past weekend i popped in a few contacts, threw on the shades and headed out!

Temps here in Pasadena TX reached 95 at begin of this week, so it was HOT!! Against my better judgement and good upbringing, I decided to take out on the Busa "helmetless" and see how the shades held up.

At excess speeds (80-90mph) the shades stayed right where they were supposed to! ONly problem i had was one time i looked down at the tank and the wind pushed em down my nose about 1/2inch, but the rigid arms and tight wrap around my head kept em on my face. Even when checkin blind spots, lookin left and right a full 90 degrees, the shades stayed right with me the whole time!

Next day, got on the bike, with the LID this time, and slid the shades right on, no problems, they work great with the lid too!!

Oh, and did i mention these things only cost me about 25 shipped??? Yeah, not bad for the price! Ill go look for the linky and post it up if anyone is interested...
cool.gif

Ok, for all that are interested, this is the eBay link where i got mine.  

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/SUZUKI-HAYABUSA-1300-RACING-TEAM-SUNGLASSES-EXHAUST-05_W0QQitemZ6621936794QQcategoryZ10961
QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">Suzuki Team - Hayabusa sunglasses</a>

Seller was A+++++!  Very fast shipping, even for the distance!  received my glasses within 5 days of order.  You'll laugh when u get the shipping container, it was a tupperware storage container like i would use to put food in, but hey, whatever works!

Chemist

<!--EDIT|BUSA_CHeMiST
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145472672 -->

Got mine ordered and paid for already. They should be on their way soon. Looking forward to it. I threw in the little extra cash and got the Suzuki Cap to. haha

Look sweet, but I'll stick with my Oakleys. Cant beat the changeable lenses.

I jumped in on a silver pair also. Can't have too many branded items to wear out.
smile.gif

Looks like theres only Blue?? Is there another color? Also the guy has shipping as .01 cent?
rock.gif
Then he also mentions $9.99 for shipping? Which is it?

Back