Just in time for the bash

Dakkine2

Donating Member
Registered
Finally. I found a set up that will work for my big a$$. After searching the net, and trying on everything possible at every store I could, I found a set up that works. For those that don't know, I 6'8" around 310 lbs. Yes, leathers are very hard to come by to fit my measurements, which are 40 waist, 34 inseam, 51 chest, 46 belly, and 35 or so on the sleeve. So I finally went with a Joe Rocket setup. Joe Rocket Blaster 3.0 jacket in a size 52 and some Joe Rocket Blaster 2.0 pants in a size 40. Total cost, $513 shipped from Newenough.com. I'm glad this all worked out with no issues of returns and what not. So for all you big dudes out there, if your lookin for leather, give Newenough and Joe Rocket a try.

Note the door is 6'8".

<!--EDIT|Dakkine2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145050610 -->

Picture_002b.JPG

Had to do a test sit on the bike to make sure all was good before removing all the tags.

Picture_008b.JPG

Lookin good. newenough rocks. See ya at the BASH.

<!--EDIT|georgiabusa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145051074 -->

WOW!!your one big guy !!dam bike looks like a 600!! im 5,9 179 lbs.... no wonder my stock bike feels so dam fast.some of you guys are monsters!!! leathers look good
cool.gif

I'am glad a guy like you could find pre-cut leathers. I would have thought someone your size would have had to buy custom made leathers for MUCHO MUCHO $$$$$
biggrin.gif

Lookin' good.
smile.gif

Got to love the Joe Rocket stuff. I'm at the other end of the size scale from you, but it seems that JR has something for everyone. Got the Super Ego leather jacket (converts to a mesh jacket for hot weather) with matching leather pants. Also have a JR textile jacket and some JR boots & gloves. Everything is first class quality and fits great!

Looks great! I buy alot of stuff from newenough.com. they are the best!

NOTE TO SELF: DON'T FUG WITH DAKKINE2
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

..and how do they feel?[/QUOTE]
They're a little stiff. I'll be breaking them in about 2 weeks from now.
biggrin.gif

I'am glad a guy like you could find pre-cut leathers. I would have thought someone your size would have had to buy custom made leathers for MUCHO MUCHO $$$$$ [/QUOTE]
I thought that was going to be my only option, but this worked out great.

Guys, Dakkine2 (Jeff) is one of the biggest and nicest people that I have met.
Look forward to seeing you at the bash!

WOW!! You are a big guy!! The best part is - the Busa still looks *right* with you on it. I am paranoid about how I look on a bike. I am a big guy too (6'3" 180 lbs) and anything smaller than a Busa or ZX-12/14R looks like a scooter under me.

You seem all muscle too!! Lets be friends
biggrin.gif
I would hate to be in a fight with you...my 6'3" will look like 4'2" by the time you are done with me
tounge.gif

Looks good but man your gonna roast .. I live in georgia and i know its hot here i can imagine in florida heat ..I got a set of leathers i wear in the winter but in the summer i do the mesh thing..

Back