Just gets better

Epstein

Registered
I put some more miles on the busa yesterday and also got caught in a thunderstorm with hail. What a way to treat the new bike. This thing justs seems to get faster and smoother as each mile goes by. The tranny seems to be getting better also. I'm very happy I made this decision to buy the bike. It is awesome. I have the day off today so I will put a couple hundred miles on her with my brother in-law who has a Triumph rocket III.

later

Congrats on the new ride.. Ride safe and enjoy!
smile.gif

congrats on the new bike........ post up some pics when you get a chance...

congrats and the miles do come quickly (two weeks time for 600 mile service)

Enjoy and be safe

Congrads  
beerchug.gif

So, how does that Triumph Rocket III rate with your Busa from low speed acceleration
rock.gif
. I know it's got tons and tons of Torque  
tounge.gif

The Rocket III is one of the few bikes that make the busa look small. It is huge and pretty mean looking, but nothing will tear me from the busa

I put some more miles on the busa yesterday and also got caught in a thunderstorm with hail. What a way to treat the new bike. This thing justs seems to get faster and smoother as each mile goes by. The tranny seems to be getting better also. I'm very happy I made this decision to buy the bike. It is awesome. I have the day off today so I will put a couple hundred miles on her with my brother in-law who has a Triumph rocket III.

later
repeat after me.

They can have my busa when they tear my cold dead hands off my busa.
super.gif

There is a ROICC Officer down the hall from me that has a Rocket III...
He has a full after market exhaust and a PCIIIUSB...
That thing runs quite well. In 1st with his back tire pressure at about 25#'s he can get ahead of me for a coupla seconds... Mostly due to my Busa either spinning or doing a moon shot or both at the same time...But in 2nd gear and beyond he's history...
But the Rocket III has a lotta pull in 1st...

David

I've ridden the Rocket III a couple times and it sure is a huge bike. I doesn't seem to have the neck snapping acceleration that the busa has though. It seems like you could just put in 5th gear and ride all day without ever shifting.

Back