Installed my new puig sport tour screen

Poppy

Donating Member
Registered
I recieved my new screen today from Charles @ Street & Track. Took me about 20 minutes to install.

Before, front

00000001a.JPG

I ordered the parts during the weekend & recieved them today UPS. Thanks again Charles! This was my first order with Street & Track, but I had heard all good things about them.
thumbs-up.gif

Hey Poppy...Nice screen..I ordered my Dark Smoke Puig Touring about a year ago when I first bought my 1,600 on the odo, new to me '03 and...there were no pix of it on the net at that time...none..not on a busa..not even at puigs website...but I didn't care for the "Line Changes" of the ZG Touring and rolled the dice and decided to be first at buying a never before seen on a busa "Puig Touring"....and boy was I happy I did...took my breath away pulling it outta the box and went full estatic when I first mounted it up...

PUIG1.jpg

PUIG2.jpg

PUIG3.jpg

PUIG5.jpg

I loved it then...and now that I removed the 1 1/4" genmar?..I love it even more!
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

I recieved my new screen today from Charles @ Street & Track. Took me about 20 minutes to install.

Before, front
Congrats! I'm loving my new Powerbronze screen. Only prob is, it takes a little longer to install when you drop one of the grommets into the faring..
sad.gif

Enjoy the difference it makes!

BUSAFETT

I like! I just might upgraded from the ZG to this PUIG thingy!
wow.gif

Oh yeah Poppy what's the web address for the screen you purchased?

<!--EDIT|Smoke_Dog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145015785 -->

Nice windscreen!I've got one on order,but i've been waiting for TWO monthes already,
I'm considering cancelling the order and going with charles at S+T.
Existing order is with the Suk dealer here in Newmarket.

Thats a nice looking screen, and I hope it works better for you than my ZG touring screen. The windblast from the ZG made it so noisy that I could'nt hear the engine run. I'm 5'9" and have heli's and a genmar. The noise was so bad I had to take it off and use the stock screen. I guess I'm gonna go with a double bubble.

That linky goes to the ZG sport tour not the Puig, I can't find the Puig on his site...

Did you buy the ZG???

That linky goes to the ZG sport tour not the Puig, I can't find the Puig on his site...

Did you  buy the ZG???
No, I bought the Puig. S&T asked if the Puig would be o.k., and after checking with some friends & other places for $$ comparison, we agreed it is basically the same screen. So they do carry both, same price, s&h, blah, blah, blah. I'm happy! Maybe they were "out of stock" with the ZG at the time of my order. Regardless, I'm loving it.

<!--EDIT|Poppy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145202401 -->

Back