Halfwayracing.com...

bacharles

Korrup~shun!!
Donating Member
Registered
Has anybody heard from John of Halfwayracing.com? I've been trying to contact him for the last week and a half and he won't reply to my emails. He offered me a deal to replace my rear wheel on my Busa and I've sent him the wheel and he won't even reply to my emails. If anyone has any info or other contact info please let me know. I'm not going to start accusations just yet, but I want him to either make good on the deal or return my wheel.

WTF? Damn...

I hope he's just caught up with stuff...that's friggin messed up if he decided to pack and run.

I hope you get the wheels back in one piece...dang people, have no responsibilities
guns.gif

I dont know how to explain it, but If I get a bad feeling about a deal,I'm out of it with a quickness,I've been right so far everytime,never been screwed.I hope you get your stuff back Man.NJ.

the domain "halfwayracing.com" is not even registered .... sure you have the right people?

go over to psychobike and snd him a message he goes by kilrbusa and someone else just had a little issue that he resolved so jump over the and put a buzz in his ear.

Back