Tourist trophy

You ride it while getting your super class license, but haven't seen it anywhere else................yet
smile.gif

You ride it while getting your super class license, but haven't seen it anywhere else................yet
smile.gif
Yeah thats how I know its on there I saw it when i was taking the tests. It handles AWESOME to. I am sure you have to do something to unlock it. By the way have you noticed how impossible it is to get golds on most of these tests? I have silver on all of them except 4 .

I bought the game guide, when I get home, I'll look and see what you have to do, but there is a way to unlock it.

smile.gif
By the way have you noticed how impossible it is to get golds on most of these tests? I have silver on all of them except 4 .
Yeah i did get a gold one time in the expert class, but other than that it has been bronze for the most part. I guess you have to be flawless for the gold.

The busa doesn't want to wheelie either for me at least. But man the race version of the gixxer1000 is just SICK.

firedevil.gif

Man i love this game

smile.gif
By the way have you noticed how impossible it is to get golds on most of these tests? I have silver on all of them except 4 .
Yeah i did get a gold one time in the expert class, but other than that it has been bronze for the most part. I guess you have to be flawless for the gold.

The busa doesn't want to wheelie either for me at least. But man the race version of the gixxer1000 is just SICK.  

firedevil.gif

Man i love this game
Well I have managed to score silvers on every test in all four licenses with 4 golds in novice, 2 in expert, and of course 1 in super. I still have a lot of work to do but at least I have unlocked all the sliver rewards so far. You are right the race 1000 is so fun to ride. The race zx10 does not handle as well at all. I want that yosh busa so bad I can taste it. When i took that test I got a gold on it cuz I just feel at home riding that thing.

Ok you guys seem to be alittle farther than me so how do you guys wheelie these bikes and endo? I seem to not beable to do it...not even close!

Ok you guys seem to be alittle farther than me so how do you guys wheelie these bikes and endo?  I seem to not beable to do it...not even close!
I am not sure. Some of the bikes seem to do it and others won't. All you have to do to wheelie is gas it hard and hold back the directional pad and it will raise and just balance it with pressure. I have not been able to get the busa to do it though. I know you can I just can't figure the technique. The litre bikes wheelie very easy. I haven't tried an endo but my buddy was playing it the other night with me and he was doing it. I just never asked him how. He couldn't race for crap but he could do all that. haha. I was more concerned learning to carve the turns up and riding the apex. I will get back to you on the endo when I find out what he was doing.

Compliments of CCC:

<ul>
[*]Honda CB750F '79
Win the Autumn Ring race in the 1000cc class to unlock the Honda CB750F '79.

[*]Honda CBR954 Fireblade '02
Win the Midfirel Raceway race in the 1000cc class to unlock the Honda CBR954 Fireblade '02.

[*]Honda XR250 Motard '05
Win the Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway race in the 250cc class to unlock the Honda XR250 Motard '05.

[*]MV AUGUSTA F4-1000S '05
Win the Trial Mountain Circuit race in the 1000cc class to unlock the MV AUGUSTA F4-1000S '05.

[*]Suzuki DR-Z400SM '05
Win the Twin Ring Motegi East Short Course race in the 250cc class to unlock the Suzuki DR-Z400SM '05.

[*]Trick Star ZX-10R Suzuka 8 Hour '05
Win the 80's Heroes Series #9 to unlock the Trick Star ZX-10R Suzuka 8 Hour '05.

[*]Yamaha RZ250 '80
Win the Grand Valley East race in the 250cc class to unlock the Yamaha RZ250 '80.

[*]Arai SNC RX-7 RR4 D helmet
Win the Trial Mountain Circuit race in the 1000cc class to unlock the Arai SNC RX-7 RR4 D helmet.

[*]Shoei GRV A helmet
Win the 80's Heroes Series #9 to unlock the Shoei GRV A helmet.

[*]Ryuji Tsuruta's gear
Win the 80's Heroes Series #9 to unlock Ryuji Tsuruta's gear.
[/list]

I didn't see any info at IGN and I haven't found any info about releasing the Busa.

I have spent the last 30 minutes searching the internet on how to get the yoshimura Busa.  From what I can gather, that version of the busa is only in the japanese version of the game as an unlockable bike.  I think we only get to use it in the test.  I will keep looking and post if I find anything else.

<!--EDIT|wizeguy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144789966 -->

Okay here is what my Prima Official game guide says on page 103 about unlocking the Yoshi X-1:
You have to win the Monster series of 5 races; bike requirements are the heavy racing modified bikes. Specifically recommended is the 05 Busa RM. The bike reward is the 05 X-1; helmet reward is the Arai X-7 Watanabe

The races are all 5 laps, 3 racers, in this order:
Tokyo 246
Seoul Central
Suzuka circuit
Apricot Hill
Trial Mountain

Also, on page 155, it says to unlock the complete TT, you have to do the following:
Score gold in every liscense test
Complete every challenge, winning every color bike available (you will have to redo some of the challenges to get every color)
Win every race event, including the Special Machine Festival (This race is unlocked upon successful completion of the TT world series)

Ok, so is this game worth the cash for me to goto BestBuy and buy a PS2 and the game? Was sorta waiting for the PS3 but not looking like its going to be released until December or longer
rock.gif

Ok, so is this game worth the cash for me to goto BestBuy and buy a PS2 and the game? Was sorta waiting for the PS3 but not looking like its going to be released until December or longer
rock.gif
well i went out and bought a ps2 just for the game its fun. i thought about waiting for ps3 but 6 more months is to long.

Okay here is what my Prima Official game guide says on page 103 about unlocking the Yoshi X-1:
You have to win the Monster series of 5 races; bike requirements are the heavy racing modified bikes.  Specifically recommended is the 05 Busa RM.  The bike reward is the 05 X-1; helmet reward is the Arai X-7 Watanabe

The races are all 5 laps, 3 racers, in this order:
Tokyo 246
Seoul Central
Suzuka circuit
Apricot Hill
Trial Mountain

Also, on page 155, it says to unlock the complete TT, you have to do the following:
Score gold in every liscense test
Complete every challenge, winning every color bike available (you will have to redo some of the challenges to get every color)
Win every race event, including the Special Machine Festival (This race is unlocked upon successful completion of the TT world series)
That's it
biggrin.gif
Let me get started

rock.gif
It is a pretty fun game, but i bet the ps3 is going to be kick a$$. I guess it depends on if you want to shell out the cash
thumbs-up.gif

Back