Fi light ???

psycobusa

Registered
was out riding today and the bike stalled at like 6 or 7g rpms....then came back on line...did it for a split second...then its like everytime i hit a bump on the interstate it does it again....kept doing it until i got on the feeder road and slowed down...the fi light came on..no flicking, it just stayed on...i figured i would go home and check the code it brung up, but when i turned the bike off and turned the key back on, the fi light wasnt on anymore....its done this before and i figure it might be a loose connection somewhere but i cant find one.

was out riding today and the bike stalled at like 6 or 7g rpms....then came back on line...did it for a split second...then its like everytime i hit a bump on the interstate it does it again....kept doing it until i got on the feeder road and slowed down...the fi light came on..no flicking, it just stayed on...i figured i would go home and check the code it brung up, but when i turned the bike off and turned the key back on, the fi light wasnt on anymore....its done this before and i figure it might be a loose connection somewhere but i cant find one.
Def sounds like a loose connect somewhere...I'd check your power commander out first
wink.gif

Back