Ride today

ranman

busaless but lovin the weather
Donating Member
Registered
just seeing howmany people rode today? here in michigan it was sunny and mid 50`s. hope all was safe
argue.gif

It was 22 or so when I left for work. 16hr day. Its gonna be like 50 or so before I get home.
sad.gif

I rode for a couple of hours, it was perfect here in Kansas City today.

smile_face_r.gif

that lonely ride thread has some prety cool pics. looked like a fun ride:cool:

I was lucky enough to get a couple hundred miles in today ... high to mid fifties ... made it home as the sun was setting:)

Yep.. just got home too... but my friend i was riding with went down though.... he's ok just a bruised ego really... and probably at least a couple $100 in damage... but he rode it home so at least it still rolls straight! Other than that it was a good ride!

Yes,
The boys and I went out for a couple hundred mile rip.
To many fights with the cagers though.
For some reason they get an attitude when 12 bikes pass them.

IMG_0349.JPG

A video of our ride was shot today.
It is at Putfile.com
title: 4 9 ride.
Uploader: Io-Bot.
If anyone could link it in I hear it's pretty good.
I need to go to the library to be able to view it, cause I am on Dial-up.
P.S.
I lead this ride and a ZX-12 was with us and I was told that
" Yup Timmyduck, the Busa's got more speed than mine. "

<!--EDIT|TIMMYDUCK
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144635591 -->

A buddy of mine and I rode here in MD for about 2 hrs. A little cool, but the rest of the week is lookin' sweet!

BUSAFETT

Halie and I rode to the Occoee river where the 1996 Olymipcs were held for the white water rapids event. After we left there we rode to Tellico Planes for some ice cream and then made our way home. 163 miles today. It was a nice day with temps around 70.

did about a hundred or so miles today about 70 degrees long days now will need my 600 miles service by this weekend.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|moeluv
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144636742 -->

Here in Brew City it was ah...brisk, mid 50s all day-but right near the lake(where i did half my ride) it was like 35!! brrrrr...but then made my way northwest with a buddy n it got a lil better. got in bout 70miles today...n the week is lookin GOOOOOOD here-60s through thurs, mebbe sum storms thurs afternoon, then 60s again fri n sat. SWEEEET!
smile.gif

Back