**ti force rear sets installed **

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Greetings,

Here I am tracking a UPS shipment from Street&Track. No info found..probably not in the system yet. Vola! UPS man shows up with the Ti Force rear sets I just ordered two (2) days ago!

Holly Cow Batman!

Posted a few pictures. Install took a while as the brake side fought me a little. Just used the factory settings because I can't ride the Busa as of yet. Man, It's been in the 80's for the last couple of days and there it sits!

Here are a couple of shots for your evening enjoyment.

hogger...

117_1763.JPG

They look great! Did you get every thing all sorted out..
yup, sure did grab! Thanks! For some reason I thought the ball end of the shift rod came off not thinking the rod comes off.

Sometimes one thinks to much on this stuff. Boy, I wish I could ride it! Guess I could without the fairings. Weather has been typical Arizona.

Hey Charles! That was fast buddy! Now get me that heat shielding.

hogger...

yup, sure did grab! Thanks! For some reason I thought the ball end of the shift rod came off not thinking the rod comes off.

Sometimes one thinks to much on this stuff. Boy, I wish I could ride it! Guess I could without the fairings. Weather has been typical Arizona.

hogger...
Cool man, they look great! Take about ten steps back and shoot the whole bike bud..

hogger...
Cool man, they look great! Take about ten steps back and shoot the whole bike bud..
I will when she is all done. Just teasing you folks a little! It is the best color huh?

Both of these rear sets weighed less then one (1) stock mount. Crazy stuff.

hogger...

ok grab..just a tease shot for you! Picture will self destruct after one viewing.

You can see the direction I am going. Keeping off the bling. I always remembered what the late Enzo Ferrari said.

"Form follows function".

Hope you like.

hogger...

117_1766.JPG

Greetings,

Here I am tracking a UPS shipment from Street&Track. No info found..probably not in the system yet. Vola! UPS man shows up with the Ti Force rear sets I just ordered two (2) days ago!

Holly Cow Batman!

Posted a few pictures. Install took a while as the brake side fought me a little. Just used the factory settings because I can't ride the Busa as of yet. Man, It's been in the 80's for the last couple of days and there it sits!

Here are a couple of shots for your evening enjoyment.

hogger...
They look great.... I wish i could get my Brake pads that i ordered and paid for 7 days ago .....

those look awesome but wont you get more vibration thru your footpegs and into your legs without the rubber?

Back