Need some ridin' boots...

Daaaayum! You must have double-wide footpegs! j/k
poke.gif

as I sit here roflmao at the thought of what a blaze of sparks one could lay down with titanium size 15 sole sliders!
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

oh and....ditto on newenough.....if they make it?...and you need it?..they either got or can get it..and pronto.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Thank's for the info. and BTW.... They never put small foundations under GREAT buildings ! LoL... all in good fun ! Thank's all....

Steve.

good luck try finding 16's yeah i have no riding boots cause i have enormous feet y cant companys make huge riding boots for the ogre's of the world

Thank's for the info. and BTW....  They never put small foundations under GREAT buildings !  LoL...  all in good fun !  Thank's all....

Steve.
Glad you took it jokingly WildMonkey...cause that's exactly how it was meant....you're alright...my sick mind hard at work once again..besides...far be it from me to screw with a dude that requires a size 15 riding boot.
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

seriousely...call newenough.....they KNOW gear and they'll getcha fitted just fine.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

I think Sidi makes several of their boots in size 50 (US14.5-15) They make nice stuff too! But I would definitely try em on! Bates and some of the others will make you a custom set of boots that you will cherish forever (jeez did I say cherish) if you are so inclined! I have a set of Bates that are nearly 20 years old and besides the zippers are still golden!

Also New enough has a special section just for Large sized folks like !

http://www.newenough.com/product_group_category_hard_to_fit.htm

newenough rocks. I bought the Set Up grand prix boots, $95. If you want a nice boot at a great price I recommend them.

New enough has some good deals on "Horse Shoes" right now. Check out there close-out section. If noe I know a good black smith
jump9.gif

I wear a 49 Euro or 14.5/15 and I always go SIDI. Any place that sells SIDI's high end would have them, motorcycle-superstore, etc...

Back