Tourist trophy rocks!!!

bigjohn141

Donating Member
Registered
All I can say is that this game is the best. I read the other thread that said there were some problems with handling but I dont see it. If you leave your riding style alone, it is hard to turn but if you change it to setting "b" its all good. The only thing I have found wrong so far is that the busa will not do a wheelie but most other bikes will easily. The graphics are amazing so I took a few screen shot for your enjoyment.

Who says a busa cant turn...

IMG_0002_2.JPG

The falcon taking flight...

<!--EDIT|bigjohn141
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144387424 -->

IMG_0004_2.JPG

Been lurking for months......

anyway. I got my TT today. Played with my bro for a while in arcade mode. switched over and did three licenses. Not bad. Not nearly as hard as GT4. I messed with the settings for the riding position: moved the leg out, head up, arm up a bit, body lean... Can't really tell that it stuck. My only problem is, I didn't take the time to look for the money I should have to go pick a bike. I ended up racing that freakin' scooter for one race and gave up cuz it was so late. I'll work more on it tomorrow. I like it. It's sorta like all the tracks from GT4 plus some, with the physics of GT2 a bit. There's gotta be a better/faster way to brake. This game is gonna be fun. And if I ever actually get a Busa (in real life), I might actually fit in here.

how did you get those screen shots? what video mode do you run it in and what do you hook it up to TV wise? nice crisp pics!!!

I dont like the Braking either. Every bike I ve owned has stopped better. Besides that I think Its also pretty fun.

Back