Motogp crash montage

there is some good footage there takes ya from severe pucker factor to OH SHID
crazy.gif

Wow, wish I could download the actual vid to my harddrive.... anyone have a better link?

I don't like to see anybody actually get hurt....but the crashes are
cool.gif

Wow!!! Great video!!
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

That super fast speed one was crazy, guy had to be do'in like 160+!!!!

cool.gif

cool.gif

All I can say is thank god for large safety area's, just goes to show you how important those are. Some of those guys went a long ways before they slowed down.

Clips are great some of the riders don't even know the bike is down they are still trying to turn the bike and then it dawns on them.

cool.gif
Thank god for track run-off... I think every squid should see this before they stain the pavement
biggrin.gif

I don't like to see anybody actually get hurt....but the crashes are
cool.gif
Don't think anyone actually got hurt, most of them get right back up and get pi$$ed off! My favorite clip was the guy that has the helmet cam at the end, the one where you watch the dirt go by REALLY REALLY fast!
Of course Some of them are getting hurt... Adrenalin is a wonderful drug. I High-sided doing about 40 mph. Fractured wrist, and separated shoulder. I got up and rode the bike to a friends house. To say I wasn't hurt would be a lie. This happened last September and I just finished surgery last month on the shoulder. Don't be fooled it hurts to get <table style=filter:glow(color=Red)>SLAMMED</table> to the ground and then slide for a while. At least these guys have some run-off. On the streets we have trees, guard rails, walls and other objects to create that sudden stop issue.

okay guys I really want some opinions here. I watched this at work this morning and thought it was a cool video. When I came back into work tonight I was showing it a co-worker and came across something REALLY awesome that I didn't get when I watched it the first time. I had the sound of the video muted while we watched it and a local radio station was playing a song at the same time that went with this video like PERFECTLY!!!!

So heres what you gotta do. You all watch this video while listening to Rob Zombies song called "Feel So Numb".

Some of you try this and post what you think of the video afterwards. It made the video totally awesome for me. I was just curious to see what some of you would think.

BB69

okay guys I really want some opinions here. I watched this at work this morning and thought it was a cool video. When I came back into work tonight I was showing it a co-worker and came across something REALLY awesome that I didn't get when I watched it the first time. I had the sound of the video muted while we watched it and a local radio station was playing a song at the same time that went with this video like PERFECTLY!!!!

So heres what you gotta do. You all watch this video while listening to Rob Zombies song called "Feel So Numb".

Some of you try this and post what you think of the video afterwards. It made the video totally awesome for me. I was just curious to see what some of you would think.

BB69
Nobody has tried this yet?
rock.gif
??

Back