Hey...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
My wife and daughters are headed out of town this weekend...wifes taking the girls to see Chris Brown at wild adventures in valdosta, ga...leaving daddy.."Home Alone"...all weekend...anybody got any ideas?

I'm thinking things like...ride....party...stress relief.

anybody else here think like me?
tounge.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

You could always come up my way...I have an exhaust system that needs installation...some engine ice .... and cams installed if I am feeling "brave".

I've got the drinks and grub covered.....and I can show ya what the Tampa folks do for a "bike night"

PS....I sent ya a PM about the map to the bash...don't forget.

if I was closer, I'd be game.
smile.gif

Seems like it'd be one heckuva swim, though...

You could always come up my way...I have an exhaust system that needs installation...some engine ice ....  and cams installed if I am feeling "brave".

I've got the drinks and grub covered.....and I can show ya what the Tampa folks do for a "bike night"

PS....I sent ya a PM about the map to the bash...don't forget.
ride to tampa to install an exhaust?..engine ice?..cams?

did I mention "stress relief" in my post?
laugh.gif

sorry man...any time but now...billy boy needs some fun time...now....if you're talking lauderdale or fort meyers beach...or clearwater beach...where the babes and bikes are?..sign me up.
tounge.gif

lol..... I find things that take concentration and consume my thoughts the best relief.
laugh.gif

Try Shepeard's in CLW Beach.....15 minutes from here. Or even Ybor City.
Maybe we could get Diesel or Cecil out for a pass or two.
wink.gif

I'ld REALLY like to find the lady that bought my buddies 04LE.....nothing like a chick with 190 ponies between her thighs!
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144284453 -->

lol..... I find things that take concentration and consume my thoughts the best relief.    
laugh.gif

Try Shepeard's in CLW Beach.....15 minutes from here.  Or even Ybor City.
Maybe we could get Diesel or Cecil out for a pass or two.    
wink.gif

I'ld REALLY like to find the lady that bought my buddies 04LE.....nothing like a chick with 190 ponies between her thighs!    
tounge.gif
yeah but.....I'm a machinist...and while I do enjoy both?...when it comes down to ride or wrench?..

I pick "Ride" everytime.
biggrin.gif

Good to see you around Bill....

If you're at a loose end you could always pop over here and me and Dave will look after you....
drink.gif
drink.gif
drink.gif

drink.gif

drink.gif

I wont be available Sunday, perhaps Saturday for a couple of hours. I'll check in with you soon...

Hey I'm from Valdosta! How far away is it to your town?
about 300 miles....wife does it in her Honda Odyessy minivan in 5 hours...busa takes about 3 1/2...radar recommended.
laugh.gif

Seriously though..I'm thinking maybe a central florida thing..like a weekender in the ocala/kissimee area...there's some great roads for florida there...even a curve or two.
tounge.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Back