Got my tourist trophy in hand

mofuggahere

Donating Member
Registered
Just got back from EB Games with new game in hand!
smile.gif
Getting ready to fire it up. I'll give a full report later.

I got an email saying that shipment on mine was delayed! I don't know for sure when mine will arrive
sad.gif

Got mine too.....although I'm waiting for this confrence call to end...haahaa

Cmon...I want to hear a report! maybe some screen shots? Im debating the purchase of a ps2 just for the game...so lets hear some reviews.

Better or worse than MotoGP3?

Also hear MotoGP4 is comming out
smile.gif

Nah Man TT should be a BEEYOTCH to play at first.  The Designers work their butts off to get the physics right, so you have to pretend you're really riding more than playing a game.

I am assuming this is the case because I allmost couldn't play Grand Tourismo when it first came out.  I was used to playing games, with "TURN NOW" physics.  Hell I quit playing GT when it first came out I got so frustrated.  came back like a month later.

SO, Be patient Take it slow and go through all the little license tests if they have them.  This really helped me in Grand Tourismo and I expect the same from TT.

Use the Force Cuffee just don't give up...  
thumbs-up.gif

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144273230 -->

Wow Cuffee is right! This is a difficult game to play! But let me tell you the graphics are stellar. Sounds are pretty good. The gsxr1000 is a wheelie machine, i guess kinda like real life
AAAssjani.gif
I mean pull the left joystick back a tad and give a little push on the gas and
AAAssjani.gif
The hayabusa on the other tank so far at least refuses to bring the front up. Only played a little bit so far but it defenitely has alot of great features and i assume as i get better licenses with the game it will get even more exciting. Appears to be tougher to get a handle on than Gran Turismo though. Well back to it. Damn my thumb already is starting to hurt
biggrin.gif

AAAssjani.gif

Dayum!!! I pick mine up this weekend...

I can't wait!! Sounds really good....

Got it early today. Great stuff but the really made the Busa handle like crap considering it's not that bad in comparison to the liters on the road. Now, this is in arcade mode. Im guessing the sim version is a bit different.

I got my novice license cert. and decided to stop before I burn myself out.

Oh and another major gripe: You have to actually rock the Busa (front brake, throttle, and lean back to get a wheelie that'll last trhough 3rd. All the liters and less wheelie in most all gears including 6th and do it effortlessly.

Otherwise it is a slammin' game! I would recomend it to anyone with a PS2.

Cmon...I want to hear a report! maybe some screen shots? Im debating the purchase of a ps2 just for the game...so lets hear some reviews.

Better or worse than MotoGP3?

Also hear MotoGP4 is comming out
smile.gif
Way better than the MotoGPs in my opinion. Now don't get me wrong it is still a PS2 if you were to compare it to the 360, there is no comparison.

Val, it is very realistic.

Back