Noob.......

HOLLYWOOD33

Donating Member
Registered
Just thought I'd say "Hello"...
Been lurking around for a while (didn't post b/c I forgot my old login/password)... I'm usually jumpin' around between here and SH.ORG (don't flame me please)...
Just want to let you guys know that both of these boards are an awesome source of info for the Busa world. I've taken tips and ideas from both and simply want to say "Thanks"!!!
Here's a pic of the scoot....... Later on.....
ShortyPipe004.jpg

<!--EDIT|HOLLYWOOD33
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144246302 -->

Very nice Busa and welcome! No flaming for being on other boards here...we've got a lot of members that are on both boards...
cool.gif

welcome to the org nice bike

Yep I'm a member at the new one, SH.org, labusas
But I spend my time here. I can prove it too, I've got like 25 postings at Sh.org about 7 on labusas 4 at the new one and well 1800+ here kinda noticeable
laugh.gif

but if something(cough,cough)(april fools joke)(cough,cough) ROFLMAO, happened SH was first place I went

Welcome aboard. If you've been lurking then you noticed how friendly this board is. That's one of the main reasons I signed up recently (after a long time lurking).

Welcome,we like all bike boards,but especially the Busa ones! Nice bike by the way,mine was that color for about 2 months.NJ.

Back